Ranne replies, "No Sir. Till now they haven't found anything substantial. They are still looking. But this is something that they got from Sameer Salunke's laptop."
Sidharth takes the pendrive from Ranne and puts it on his laptop and watches something. He nods his head.
"Did you find out what was in the pill that we found on the terrace of the Asylum?"
Gaikwad says, "Yes Sir. That pill had paroxetine."
"Anti-depressant?"
"Yes Sir. Usually prescribed to treat anxiety, depression, OCD and PTSD and like."
"Did Tony suffer from any such mental illness?"
"No Sir."
"That means our killer here has some issues. There could be millions suffering from this. It is not possible to track the shop where it might be sold. "

"Sir, got an information."
Bhonsale says with an serious face. Sidharth nods at him, asking Him to say. He after little inhibition says,
"Well, Dr.Rani Salunke, DCP Sir's wife had an affair with one of her colleague. A very reliable source told me that someone had sent her a video, blackmailing her for money."
"Reliable source?"
"Her driver. According to him, Dr. Rani took a briefcase with a good amount of money and gave it to her blackmailer. This blackmailing continued for a while. And guess who was the blackmailer?"
"Her son Sameer."
Sidharth answers.
Bhonsale nods his head.
"He bought a lot of gadgets after that and threw parties nearly every weekend."
"Talented Son. When are they coming?"
"Today after 3 in the afternoon."

Sidharth watches the last video made by Sameer at the abandoned school before his death. A young 22 year old, thin tall guy with long straight hair, falling over his eyes, smiling at the camera. He wears a loose short kurta over a ripped pair of denims and a scarf on his neck. He stands in front of an old two storey building. The doors and windows of the structure is long gone.
"Hey peeps,
This is Sam on this side and you are watching Sam's hunting. Today we are at this old abandoned boys school near Vasai. More than 20 years ago the walls of this school echoed with the laughs of the kids. Today you will find only silence after the dreadful incident where the roof of the building collapsed killing more than 5 boys and injuring many more. It is believed that the spirits of those innocent boys haunt this place. And.."

He stops saying anything further. He starts walking towards the entrance and turns the camera towards it. Sidharth could see the area inside has overgrown vegetation.
He had seen something or heard something that had drawn his attention and it was later proved when he again starts talking about it.
"Friends, I think I just heard footsteps. I am going inside. It's dark and there are thorny bushes and creepers growing around. I need to be careful of snakes and insects too."
"Wait. Did you hear? Something moved. Ah! I think I just got pricked with some thorn. Who's there? Hello?"

He walks up the broken stairs to reach the 1st floor. He enters a room and shows the broken roof.
"This is the place where the accident had happened. We can still see.. Who's there?"
"Tu jo hai,
Chup kar bhi chupa nahi sakta.
Sachai samne aajati hai,
Koi kuch kar nahi sakta.
Teri bujhdili kisi par bhari padithi,
Aaj ussi galti ka hisab hoga.
Tu yahan hai, tere Karam ki wajah se,
Gunah jaise bhi ho,
Aaj uska faisla hoga."

"You.."
A scream and the video ends.

Sidharth replays the video and listens to the poem at the end.
"What was he hiding?"
Sidharth picks up the file on Sameer that Bhonsale had given. He makes some calls to confirm a few things.

A couple gets down a white Innova. The husband is tall, dusky with short dark hair and a moustache. He wears a white striped shirt and black trousers. The wife is short and beautiful with long black hair tied into a bun. She wears a simple cream and maroon saree.
As they get down the constables and a few officers salute him. He is escorted inside by them.