Part 94

At the reception.. andito na yung mga guests ng parents ni Sandro and ng parents ko din plus my friends and sandro's friends alam na nila na private lang 'ito kaya yung mga pictures ay hindi ia-upload.

"Good evening! Ladies and Gentlemen! As the banquet will be starting shortly, may we request for all guests to be seated please. Thank you." Panguna nung aming Wedding emcee.

After everyone has taken their seats,

"Once again! A very good evening to everyone! Welcome to the wedding dinner of Sandro and Arianna I’m Jessy and I’m honoured to be your emcee for tonight. On behalf of the couple and their parents, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to join us on this joyous occasion to celebrate the union of Sandro and Arianna." The emcee said "Before we begin, let us first take a look at their journey from the young times and the happy memories they shared over the years." The emcee said.

After watching our old photos and omg andon yung first meet namin which is captured by my besties Jelai and Diane sa London Bar! Kung saan na meet ko siya na nag d-dj ang cute i can still remember those day..

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, for the moment you’ve been waiting for! Let us all rise and put our hands together to welcome the newlyweds, Sandro and Arianna." Jessy said The lights dim and music starts. "Now, we shall invite the couple on stage for the cake cutting ceremony. May their marriage be filled with sweet moments as they begin this new chapter of their lives together!” dagdag niya and we are now off to the stage..

After cake session, the emcee started  clapping immediately and followed by the guests me and Sandro are having mixed emotion kaya halos nakangiti kami sa lahat.

"Thank you Sandro and Arianna. Dinner will be served shortly. We hope that everyone will enjoy what we have prepared and have a wonderful evening enjoy!" Aniya and yes dinner muna.. after cutting the cake bumaba muna kami at tumungo sa isang table kung saan kasama lang ang parents namin si Mommy, Daddy, Mom, Pops, Vinny, Simon, kuya Asier, and kuya Aries.

After eating yung iba nag de-dessert na then the emcee start from talking again for the second montage

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we hope you are enjoying the food so far. Now, for those who were not present during the morning ceremony, you might be curious about what went down! Let us focus our attention back on the screen again to revisit some of the exciting moments that took place earlier on." aniya kaya lahat nakatingin na muli sa malaking screen and yes yung iba ay wala naman sa Church dahil nagkaron na conflict sa time but at least, nakahabol.

The lights will dim as the video starts. So during this time ay nagkaron kami ng pagkakataon, so we go to a room muna for awhile habang busy sila sa panonood  we have to change into another outfit for our second march in.

Then, fter changing natapos na rin ang montage. The emcee introduces us again for our second march in.

"Once again, let us put our hands together to welcome the lovely couple back!" Aniya saamin and we reached the stage again and the guests clap for us, nakita ko ay nasa champagne part na kami.

"We shall now invite the couple up to pop the champagne!!" Masayang wika niya at tumango-tango ako habang nakangiti, may hawak na din kaming champagne glass.

After we popped the champagne, the emcee  invited our parents, immediate family members, and wedding party members up to join in the traditional yum seng ceremony. 

"As champagne is a symbol of celebrations and happiness, may I invite the parents, relatives, and close friends of the couple up onto stage to join Sandro and Arianna in the traditional yum seng. For the rest of the guests, let’s also rise and raise our glasses to give three toasts to celebrate this joyous occasion!" Saad niya.