Part 15

Sandro's POV.

I woke up early in the morning because I have to go to the capitol and it's 6:00am but my work starts at 9am.

I heard some noise downstairs. So I decided to go down, wala namang traffic kaya nakakapunta ako ng airport anytime.

I saw them at the table and I guess they are waiting for breakfast? I don't know why they were laughing so hard.

"HAHAHAHA oh yeah!!" Arianna's laughing so hard along with Vinny.

"Kuya! You're awake.." Vinny saw me first. "Come here let's have some breakfast first"

"Good morning. Hmm what are you doing here Arianna?" I curiously asked her.

"We're off to somewhere" but instead Arianna, Simon answered.

"Are you Arianna???" I asked him and napatigil ito sa tawa.

"No, but ganon na din 'yon" He said and start scrolling on his phone

"I did not ask you but you answered" I lower my voice

"Uhm Simon is right, we're going somewhere.  What about you?" She aksed me back

"To the Capitol in Ilocos" I answered and sighed.

"Early in the morning??" Nagtataka niyang tanong.

"Diba I told you already that my kuya is a public servant, a Congressman" Vinny explained again.

"Ahh! Yeah I remembered!  Hahaha sorry" She said and did some peace sign

The breakfast has arrived and we all started from eating.

"Arianna, I'm just going out so if you are done eating just go there" Simon told Arianna because he's already done eating.

Simon and Vinny are now done eating their breakfast so they both went at our garden.

"I would like to invite you in Ilocos if you're free"

"Sure! Why not? I'll go with you" She said and smiled.

"That's nice! Hmm, don't you want to come with me now?"

"Uhm, I'm sorry Sands! But I promised to Simon na sasamahan ko siya ngayong araw." She answered. And I don't know why do I feel like this! I mean she told me that she likes me daw pero she's not going with me.

"O-okay" I said and I continuously eating my food.

"I'm done!I'm going" paalam niya but I stopped her.

"Do you want to eat some dessert?" I asked her.

"No.. i'm good! Thank you" she refuses to have some desserts. "Teka.. what do you want ba? Parang you're stopping me to leave huh. Say what you want now"

"Can you stay for awhile?" I said and she smiled.

"Fine.. you're not use ba na walang kasama sa table habang kumakain?" She asked and I just nodded. Even though kaya ko naman pero kahit ngayon lang she'll stay with me