"Why isn't your husband here for breakfast?" Mr. Kim asked.

"He left for work this morning." Mrs. Choi answered while pouring milk for Beomgyu.

While Mr. Kim and Mrs. Choi were talking, Jiwoo kept on staring at Soobin who's sitting infront of her.

Soobin lifted his gaze to look at her but she quickly look at her food.

He got up from his seat and said goodbye to Mr. Kim and his mom.

"Jiwoo, you should hurry too and follow Soobin since you don't know the way to school." Mrs. Choi said.

Jiwoo nodded and quickly finished her toast.

"I want to go with hyu-" Beomgyu was about to stand but his mom held him back.

"No no! ..haha.. No need. I will drive you today." Mrs. Choi smiled at her younger son.

"I'm off. Thanks for the food, Mrs. Choi." Jiwoo said after she finished her toast.

She quickly grabbed her bag and went out to catch up with Soobin.

"You should know the way after I show you today. You better keep your distance, I don't want any trouble." Soobin warned while walking.

Before Jiwoo could answer, he continued again.

"Also, you better not tell anyone else about staying at my house. I don't want any weird rumours."

"I know!" She shouted while glaring and pouting at him.

"Don't even talk to me at school." He warned again.

She just glared at him and follow him from behind.

————————————————

"Alright! The test will be include materials up to page 65." The teacher in Class F announced.

"No!"

"No way!"

"What?"

"No!"

"What's with the booing? We just finished this lesson. Why are you complaining? It should be a piece of cake for those who paid attention in class. Now, no bargaining! Class dismissed!" The teacher said then left the classroom.

"I hate mid-term exams!" Dahyun cried as she put her head at the table.

"I might as well just give up." Haseul cried as well.

"Haha.. I'm done if I fail one more time." Hueningkai said carelessly.

Dahyun looked at Jiwoo who sat beside her, confusedly why the girl whose usually so loud being so quiet.

"Wow! You detailed notes." Dahyun said, amazed as she saw that Jiwoo detailed all the notes in her book.

"Why are you working so hard?" Haseul asked but she was too busy detailing her notes to answer.

"Why suffer? we just have to pass." Hueningkai stated.

Jiwoo slammed her hands on her table and stood.

"I won't lose to Choi Soobin!" Jiwoo said furiously.

The whole class turn silent, after a second the whole class laughed.