.:. ten .:.

Y/N couldn't breathe, her eyes fixed on the shadowy figure under the projector. She wanted to ask Josuke what to do, but she couldn't speak. She'd never been so terrified in her entire life. And then, Josuke laughed. She looked over at him as he continued laughing, eventually almost doubling over.

"Josuke what the fuck is so funny?" Y/N hissed. "We're about to be fucking murdered."

"Oh please, you believed that?" Josuke straightened up. "Come on." He scoffed, looking back up at the figure. "So you know our names, you know about Jotaro, and you know about Angelo. So what? Is that supposed to scare us? Why don't you come down here and die like a man, huh?"

"What a shame. You seemed so much more intelligent from afar, Josuke." The man now stood up, his head and shoulders obscuring the projector. "You asked for this, Josuke, I'd just like you to remember that." The wind suddenly picked up again, lifting both Josuke and Y/N off of their feet. Josuke was then flung backwards, slamming into the wall about twenty feet off the ground. Though, instead of falling after impact, the wind kept pushing on him-keeping him trapped. Before Y/N could register what had happened to Josuke, she too was flung backwards.

She hit the wall, though at only about ten feet this time, and felt the wind pull her down until her feet were just barely dangling off the floor. The man now moved, walking through the room towards Y/N. He swiped his hand and the curtains that had fallen still swept up again, covering most of the screen and darkening the room to near pitch black. Y/N could just barely make out Josuke against the wall across from her, struggling to get free.

"Y/N L/N, I've had my eye on you." Y/N had been to focused on Josuke to notice that the man had reached her. "And I've got something that you so desperately want, even if you don't realize it." She tried summoning Glass, but it didn't work. For the first time in her life, she couldn't summon her stand. "It's a little something Jotaro mentioned a few times on the phone. No idea who he was talking to, but I got all the information I needed from him anyway." The man dipped his head closer, and Y/N did her best to recoil away. "I know how yours and Josuke's stands are connected."

She froze, unable to help but look over at the man's shadowed face as he moved away. "That's right. I know the secret. The one Jotaro decided not to tell you. It's so lucky he talks things over with himself when he's alone, and boy can he talk. He got the real information on the phone, and then decided to change it up a little so you two wouldn't suspect the real thing-at least not right away. I've got to admit though, you two got fairly close down at the port."

"What are you talking about?" She finally spoke up.

"Ah, she speaks!" He chuckled. "Well, I can't just tell you now can I? How fair would that be? You get information and I don't get anything."

"I thought you were gonna kill me." She said, still struggling against her invisible restraints. "What could a dead girl walking possibly have to offer?"

"You." He said simply. "You said it yourself, dead girl walking." He leaned in close, his teeth catching a little light as he grinned widely. "And who wants to die a virgin?" Without thinking, Y/N tilted her head back and threw it forward, her forehead colliding with his. He stumbled back a few feet, hand clasping his forehead. The pressure pushing against her weakened and she seized her chance, pushing against it with all her strength while trying to summon Glass. This time, it worked, and she was able to get Glass to shoot the man in the leg with a glass spike.

The pressure against her was now weak enough that her strength broke through it, and she landed on the floor a few inches down.

"Fuck you." She spat, barely sparing a glance down to where the man was now on the floor before running straight for Josuke.