MONEY SPREAD

Mulai dari awal

Question 2: Desireforfinancial security now.

Answer: Emperor (Reversed). In his pursuit of financial security, Robert invested in uncertain stocks. Now he is fearful and depressed over his actions. He does not realize that he is materialistic and has made money his god.

Question 3: How can I manifest money to make me happy?

Answer: 4 of Wands (Reversed). Robert does not realize that he is out of balance at work and in his social life. He needs to use creative visualization to

High Finances 111

bring everything into his life. Robert is not using his mind to good advantage and feels insecure.

Question 4: Past attitudes regarding money? Answer: 4 of Pentacles (Reversed). Robert did not realize the value of money in the past. He was a spendthrift, gave money to his friends, and saved lit­ tle for himself. He also had some health problems.

Question 5: Issues regarding responsibility for financial well-being?

Answer: Page ofPentacles. This Page has the desire to earn money and get ahead in his career. Robert is trying to gain his financial goals the easy way but if he is in denial, then he will lose whatever money he has invested. Robert must take responsibility for his thoughts and actions regarding money.

Question 6: New plansforfinancial investments or savings?

Answer: King ofSwords (Reversed). Robert does not have any new plans involving his finances. He is not discriminating when it concerns money and is still waiting to see if this latest investment brings him a windfall.

Question 7: Whatfuture plans am I contemplating regarding money?

Answer: Lovers. Robert understands his past habit patterns of denial and wants to change his thinking to bring positive experiences into his life. He must learn to trust his inner self and ask for guidance from

112 How to Use Tarot Spreads

this source. Robert has decided not to invest any more money into "get rich quick" schemes.

Question 8: What special abilities do I have for making money?

Answer: Death (Reversed). The Death card is the thirteenth card of the Major Arcana and relates to the twelve disciples and jesus. Perhaps this relates to spiritual work in Robert's spread, as he is an astrologer with many years of study. Becoming a pro­ fessional astrologer might be one way he can make money.