HAPPINESS [EPILOGUE]

Start from the beginning

Ran stays beside me while he carries Hiroki who doesn't understand what his mama is doing. I put a lily next to the tombstones of my parents when I feel Ran's right hand try to pat my shoulder. Before Hiroki was born, he was the one who'll hug me during my visit to my parents, but after Hiroki was here, he was the one who'll carry his son, although he still try to calm me down.

"Happy birthday mom", and I can't handle my tears. That's right, I come here twice a year when my mom and dad's birthday. I just want to celebrate with them even I just sit beside their cemetery, It's okay as long as I'm near them.

After long prayer and keeping their cemetery clean, I leave. Today my aunt will treat us to his homemade dishes before we leave to go to Kyoto. My aunt has a local restaurant near my house and as always her cook is my medicine about Fukushima. The best ever.

"So, when your train departure to Kyoto?", as we reach my aunt's restaurant, all the food is ready. I can see how's Ran has sparkling eyes to see it since he recently returned from Italy. He should miss that.

"6 am tomorrow morning, right?", I tried to confirm with Ran and he nodded. We will sleepover till tomorrow before heading going to Kyoto. Okaasan call us many times since Ran's back in Japan. She asked me if they miss Hiroki so much. I can't go to Kyoto alone when Ran is still in Italy cause I also did some work in Tokyo. So after Ran's back in Tokyo, I decided to take time off from work and go to our parent's home.

"Ah, can you just let Hiroki stay here?", my cousin replied. She's 20 years old but very close with Hiroki, she's the one who always calls me every weekend just to chat with Hiroki. No, just to see what's my son doing.

"Are you kidding me? Of course no", I replied jokingly while tightly hugging Hiroki who was on my lap. "My love Hiroki must be with me always", once again I hug my son tightly like a doll while he tries to escape from me cause feel uncomfortable.

"Hey, what do you do to my son, he can't move", I saw Ran try to release Hiroki from me while all of people in that room laughed watch our joke. And that was our nice holiday in Fukushima with my family, tomorrow we'll continue our journey to Kyoto to meet Ran's family.

---

Ran's POV

"Hirokiiii..."

I know it's a long time since I went to Kyoto because I'm already back from Italy. I'm 2nd son of my family, but I think everyone found another precious one than me now. Even when I scream "tadaima" everyone didn't care about me, just on eyes to my son. Ah, I have forgotten by them now.

"Hey, I'm already back from Italy guys", but everyone still doesn't care. I can see Ai-chan laugh watching them carrying Hiroki without greeting me first.

"You're completely forgotten by your family, papa", she said to me before join with my family who enthusiastic to play with my son.

Today is our family gathering. I mean just my parents, Riri, Rui's family, and my family. Rui got married a year ago, to her high school friend. It seems very special they are back in a relationship after break up for years. My parents decided to held a wedding party since he's the oldest brother, and Rui accepted it.

Rui's wife is a sociable person, she works at LINE's corporate. Did you think it was amazing? Me too, I didn't expect to have a sister-in-law who works in a huge corporation like that. She's also close with Ai-chan. Every free time she will come to my apartment in Tokyo to accompany Ai-chan when I'm in Italy.

"How's your perform in Italy?", when everyone enjoy their time with Hiroki in the living room, it was my Otousan who was interested sit beside me. Ask me how am I in Italy. As always he's my role model in the family. He teach me since I was young how to live.