HEALER [PART 2]

Disclaimer :

Guys, please don't blame me! HAHA

It just a fiction which come from my head, collaborate with my hobby to write a story also how I like Ran as my new athlete-idol since the Olympics Tokyo.

The cast in the story just an other cast I make to support my storyline.

This is my first story in English, since I'm bad in grammar it must be not perfect anymore.
But I will continue to improve my English so I can write better in the next time.

This is the TAKAHASHI's POV so you must read the NAGAHARA's POV first here >>

Thank you to be my reader, and happy reading

***

TAKAHASHI's POV

Spring 2020

It was spring at 2020. After I moved to Tokyo on the one season before to continue my collage study in NSSU. As my hobby since elementary school, I played volleyball in the campus club named NITTAIDAI. I was graduated from one of highschool in Kyoto as a captain in the volleyball team and won the tournament before graduated. And with NITTAIDAI I got my first MVP in the collage stage even I just won the 2nd position with the team.

After a few months, I invited to join Japan National team and it was my big dream to strengthen Japan's team. Another happiness when I joined Japan's Senior team as people know as Ryujin is my girl also join National Women's team. She's my childhood friend and live beside my house. Since she's a year older than me, she joined National team 2 year ago.

We're a happy couple since I decided to ask her to be my girlfriend on my 17. We live together since we're a child. We know anything each other, so I can't imagine another women who'll live with me in the future.

"She's the greatest one, Ran-chan. I don't know why since I joined the team 2 years ago, I felt comfortable with her. Like... she's my own sister"

But sometimes, I don't know with my girl-Yukiko Higashino. She kept talked about another women in front of me even when we're on the satnight dating.

"Stop talking about another women, Aka-chan", and when I said something like that. She just smiled and said she just proud to someone she admire.

She's her theraphis in the women's team. I know because Yukiko kept talking about her everyday. I didn't know who is she till someday I met her talked with men's therapist during combined training camp. She bow with me a second because my therapist introduced me to her as the new member of Ryujin. And that time I know Yukiko's favourite women's name is Ai Nagahara.

-

It was sad news because Olympics Tokyo delayed till 2021. One of my another dream also delayed. So to fill our free time, I invited Yukiko to join short vacation with me in Hokkaido. I still remember on the highspeed train that we rode that day, Yukiko said to me a nonsense word.

"How if I gone before we got married?", I turned around to her.

"Don't talk nonsense Yukiko, we-", before I finished my word, Yukiko continue her word "If it happen I hope you'll life with another kind women like Nagahara-san", And as always she kept talking about her favourite one.

On the same day we went to Hokkaido, Yukiko felt her body wasn't good, so we decided to back to Tokyo with the last train on that day. But, I didn't know why that was happened to me. I just remember I took a taxi with her to reach the train station. On that rainy night, I felt Yukiko rest her head on my shoulder. On the couple minutes after that I felt my world is gone. I didn't know what happened after that because when I opened my eyes, I lied in the different place.