1. MARRIAGE proposal

Hey Guys,

So this is the second plot... 

I have tried writing it a little more than the last one i. e. I'm urs ...

I'm hell lot sure about the quality of the story will be something u all will love, but beware to give me time to create quality stuff , to add bombardment of fun and entertainment , to flavor it from spicy to sour to sugar...

             All in all don't copy or steal my work and if u really itch to do something .....PLZ.....PLZ....PLZ....Vote  , share    & comment on my story....

Alert: might be some grammatical mistakes and typos....ignore it...or point it out respectfully...

THANKS FOR READING

   Samrat Ashok Singh was the first  child of Mr Ashok and Mrs. Ashwini Singh. They had two more children,  Prajyot a 26- yr old being the middle child and Jyoti a 23- ur old the younger one.
      All three of children of the Singh were quite accomplished in their field of interest. No doubt being the pride of parents and  family.

Jyoti was a beautiful brunette doing her MBA in Canada and part time intern in an established company while Prajyot was managing a photography studio of his own.
  Samrat on the other hand had been working in his father's company as head of quality department for 3 years. Alongside getting experience,  he had been  helping his father to open new branches causing the business to flourish to new heights .

Mr. Ashok is quite happy and satisfied to witness his children growth and achievement along with his wife. Now what they wish is for suitable partner for their children.
Mr. Ashok is willing to handover his business to his eldest son for quite some time now but is unable to since Mrs. Singh wants her son to settle down so that he can give his marriage some time before and establish a proper work-life balance which is contrary to the present situation.

  Samrat was a very quiet,  sensible and charming type of person. He was very hardworking and grounded. He was also kinda stubborn and introvert which was why he hasn't been receptive to the proposal his parents proposed nor had been forthcoming about his liking to someone else.

After months of hellibellies and suggestions they had the most prospective bride for him to which he seemed almost agreeable which was none other than Mr.Rajendra and Superman Goyal's elder daughter  Rupar.