"Please! You could never beat me in a game of 'who can eat more spicy food', I love spicy food!" Ryuka retorted with an determined face.

The two of them were just about to start a competition on who can eat these super hot and spicy noodles faster, without drinking anything. They specifically asked the cook to make it super spicy.

"HAH! I LOVE SPICY FOOD OVER MY MOTHER!"

"I PRACTICALLY AM THE SPICY FOOD!"

"What kind of crap are they even talking about?" Kaminari asked Kirishima, who was sitting at the same table as him and the two psychos.

"....I don't know." His red haired classmate answered.

"WHATEVER, ONE, TWO, THREE, GO!" Bakugo shouted, starting to stuff the noodles into his mouth as well as Ryuka.

They ate for a minute, gulping down everything they possibly could. But then at the same time, they stopped.

They both raised their heads and looked at each other, their moves being completely simultaneous.

After the spiciness really kicked in, they realized they had made a mistake. The cook took the 'make it really spicy' thing probably a little too serious.

"AHHHHH" They began to scream at the same time. Their two classmates reacting quickly and handing each of them a glass of water, wich they gulped down all at once. They were breathing heavily, the pain being still there.

"Worth it." Bakugo choked out, barely able to talk, tears still streaming down his face.

"Totally." Ryuka answered with a sniff.

While Kaminari was busy refilling Bakugos glass every five seconds, Kirishima handed Ryuka tissues and petted her shoulder while she blowed her nose heavily. The two of them looked like they were just having a crisis, which they were.

All of a sudden, there was a loud alarm heard, startling everyone in the cafeteria. "There has been a Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly." They heard a voice say from the speakers, making them jump up and starting to walk out of the building.

Ryuka was being pushed around in the halls, an annoyed look on her face. "Did nobody notice these pushy reporters this morning? That alarm is most likely caused by them." She thought, trying to get a look outside to proof her theory, but she was just pushed around more, making her eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

And then all of a sudden, she was shoved into a wall strongly, with another person bumping against her harshly.

"I swear I'm so close to shocking all of you into a coma-" But when she turned around, she saw that the person standing very close to her was actually her two hair colored seat neighbour.

She smirked. "Oh hello there handsome, it's a nice day today, isn't it?" she asked him teasingly.

She was completely aware of the position they were both in right now, but she simply decided to do flirty comments instead of staying serious.

Todoroki looked at the girl in front of him, just now realizing that it was his blue eyed classmate, making him flush a little bit.

They were standing very, very close to each other, the boy practically pressing the girl against the wall. He tried to move away, despite of the students doing a ruckus behind him. But he was stopped as Ryuka grabbed his arm, regaining his attention easily.

"No, stay like this, we'll get out of here faster if we wait till it's not so full anymore." She said with a serious voice, returning her hand to her side after seeing the boy slightly tense up at the body contact, even thought they were practically pressed against each other.