🌸Chapter 4🌸

(short chapter sorry)

" I am a trainer. Just like it sounds, I train swordsmen. There are many trainers. In different places, they use various training methods. In order to join the demon slayer corps, you must survive the final selection Mount Fujikasane. I decide wether you may attempt final selection." Urokodaki said.

(Timeskip)

Me and Tanjiro had to descend the mountains. Urokodaki split us up on to two different sides of the mountain. 

When I started to descend the mountain I could sense all the traps, but I couldn't exactly locate them so I sometimes triggered some of them. But for some reason I could always feel ayes watching me but I couldn't see anyone. After some time a made it back to the house with a few bruises and scratches, but Tanjiro wasn't as lucky.

(Another Timeskip)

After a week of descending I was able to directly locate all of the traps, so desceding the mountain was easy for me, but Tanjiro still had trouble. I was able to be ahead of Tanjiro in the training so right now I was fighting Urokodaki while Tanjiro still had to descend the mountain.

After a few times of getting knocked down by Urokodaki, I was able to predict his movements. I was soon able to knock Urokodaki down. 

After some time of training with Urokodaki he showed me a book. It was about a breathing technique called storm breathing. It said stuff about only Ackermans being able to perform this breath. Usually this breathing technique requires a dual sword breather. The book included training techniques for the breath. There was also about 12 forms in the breath of storm. Urokodaki said that I should use the book since he could tell water breathing wasn't for me.