🌸Chapter 2🌸

While we were trying to get to the misty mountains the sun was starting to come out so we had to get Nezuko into somewhere without sunlight.

We found a cave so me and Nezuko went in there, while Tanjiro got stuff to make a basket to hold Nezuko. While we were waiting I watch Nezuko make a hole in the ground so she could, I assume, get farther away from the sun. Then she got in to the hole and then she dragged me in to it to. She started to cuddle with me in the hole, I became a blushing mess because of that.

Then we heard Tanjiro come back. He had a bamboo basket and asked Nezuko to get in there. She tried to get in it but was to big.

"You made yourself larger before, can you make yourself smaller." I asked Nezuko.

She made herself smaller and started to fit inside the basket. I gave her headpats for getting in the basket, but I could feel jealousy coming from Tanjiro 

'That's no fair, Nezuko gets all of Y/n's attention' Tanjiro thought bitterly. 

Then I started to give Tanjiro headpats too. I was blushing a little and so was Tanjiro.

Then we started to leave for the misty mountains, we asked someone for directions then started to walk their.

We were walking for a couple hours, until it got dark. We let Nezuko out and started to walk again. Nezuko was on my right holding my hand while Tanjiro was on my left.

While we were walking Tanjro smelled blood. I sensed a demons presence, but before I could tell Tanjiro he was already gone. I started to run after him with Nezuko, who is still holding my hand.

We came across a small cabin. Tanjiro opened the cabin door only to see a man eating demon, and some dead bodies. 

Then the demon started saying something about how this is his territory. Then he realized we were humans and jumped at Tanjiro. 

Tanjiro pulled out his hatchet and cut the demon. The demon said stuff about how it'll heal quickly. 

Then he tried to attack Tanjiro again but before he could I took the hatchet from Tanjiro and started attacking him.

After some cutting him with the hatchet Nezuko kicked his head off his body. His body started attacking Nezuko while his head was attacking Tanjiro. I gave Tanjiro the hatchet back and went to help Nezuko. 

The body was throwing kicks, but I kept dodging them. Then I kicked it.

We were getting close to a cliff when the body was knocked over the edge by Tanjiro

We were getting close to a cliff when the body was knocked over the edge by Tanjiro. Tanjiro was falling with him so Nezuko grabbed him, but she started to fall so I got her, then I pulled them up.

We went to where the demon's head was. Tanjiro grabbed his knife and was gonna stab the demon but he was hesitating.

"You can't kill it with that."

(A/N sorry about not updating in a while, updates are going to be slow, sorry)