Your cell phone’s in position to record Mason’s entire reaction. It would forever record your reaction to the first pregnancy you ever had.

His anxiety increased when his ears heard the soft motor of his car.

━ Love, I’ve come! ━  Your cry from the lobby has reached the room. You remained silent.

Biting your lips in anticipation, you heard the steps on the stairs, walking closer to the closet so he wouldn’t see you as soon as you entered the room, a soft smile came over your face as the doorknob started to turn. It was now.

━ Dear, where... ━ His voice stopped as he looked at the bed, his training bag falling to the floor in a thump.

You smiled with nervousness when your eyes met yours. His lips were open in amazement and he looked back to bed again.

━ This isn’t a prank, isn’t it? ━ Your voice failed at the end of the question.

━ No. ━ His head swayed negatively. ━ I did some tests this morning, they all came back positive, no pranks.

━  Are you really pregnant? Seriously? Am I going to be a father? Are we going to be parents? ━ You confirm all your questions. Mason’s eyes wander to his stomach, his eyes glow and a huge smile filled with dimples appears on his face. ━ Holy shit, I’m gonna be a dad. We’re having a baby. Holy God, Y/N.

The next thing you feel is Mason’s arms around your waist as he turns you in a happy, laughter-filled hug. His feet are soon on the ground and he kneels in front of him with his head pressed against his belly not yet visible.

━ Hey, baby. This is your daddy, I just found out about you, your mommy and I are so happy. You’re already so loved. ━ Tears overflow from his eyes as he hears love in Mason’s voice. ━ You’re going to have the best mom in the world and a very big family who will love you very much.

Mason looks back at you when he hears you sniff, your loving eyes never leaving yours when he returns to his normal height.

━ Let’s be parents! Thank you, thank you so much love! ━ Your lips are soft when they join yours. ━ I love you so much, you have no idea.

━ I love you more, Mason! We love you more. ━ His statement is choked by emotion, one of Mason’s hands wiping his tears while the other rests on his belly.

Your love packet barely having any idea how much you’d be loved once your families knew about the pregnancy.

VERSÃO EM PORTUGUÊS

Positivo.

Suas mãos tremiam enquanto você segurava o teste que confirmava suas suspeitas, seus olhos lacrimejando. Você estava grávida, realmente grávida, gerando um pacote de amor vindo de você e Mason.