WRITER'S NOTE:

Hey! I just thought it would be nice to have a little recap of everything, since a lot of things have happened since Anna first discovered she was a witch.

- Anna is a key component of Voldemort's defeat. In order to kill him for good, she has to die by Harry's hand.

- Anna is also an animagus. She can talk to and understand animals, but sometimes she abuses her abilities and uses them to forget her emotions.

- Anna is finally at peace with her relationship with Cedric. She realizes how young they were, and how foolish it was to rush so quickly into a relationship. This is one of the reasons why she wants to wait before pursuing something with Draco.

- Speaking of Draco, while Anna is in love with him, she's worried of the consequences that would come with being with him. For one, the rivalry between their houses, their bloodlines - pretty much everything is against the two being together. She also believes that anything she'd have with him would be fleeting(because of her role with the prophecy and voldemort). She thinks it's better to not start anything at all rather than having another thing taken away from her - in this case being a romantic relationship.

- As for the present, Anna is blaming herself for the deaths of others - namely her foster family & Cedric - and right at the moment when she feels at her most helpless, her fears are only confirmed when she loses Sirius as well. Though Anna's new feelings of weakness and bloodlust are going to be explored more in the next book rather than this one. :D

I know this is just a rlly big fanfic but it's been fun experimenting with writing techniques and character growth. Pls feel free to comment and give me ideas - I'm always grateful for positive thoughts on my writing and for plot ideas you may want to see in the future.

Thank u for reading and I hope ur enjoying the story!