Chapter 3

The next day, Malik woke up to the sun in his eyes. Not the most pleasant thing ever, but he could get over it.

He felt weird. Like he was in some strange limbo between exhaustion and feeling totally energized. He closed his eyes and turned his head away from his window to avoid the sun.

As if he were in a theater, as soon as the darkness set in, scenes from the night before replayed in his head.

He was surprised by just how pretty he was. He was tall and graceful. He knew exactly what to do with his body.

His thighs were thick and soft, his ass was like jelly. His legs were long and smooth. His hips were wide with a slight dip near the middle. He wanted to hold onto them.

Malik could feel his dick hardening in his boxers. He thought about doing something else, but- he took a quick glance at the alarm clock on his nightstand-  it was only 6:45, it couldn't hurt to rub one out now.

He slid his hand under his sheets and over the crotch of his pants. He summoned more frames of his night to his mind.

His voice was full and soft like his body. His eyes were big and bright but when he teased him, they were lidded and mischievous. His hair bounced with every move that he made and his touch was so gentle.

He shuddered at the memory as he touched himself. His seductive expressions, long eyelashes, the way he moved, how he touched him.

As he stroked himself, he imagined how it had felt to be inside of him. Warm and wet, sweet and tight.

The way he teased him, licked him, stroked him. It was too much to bear. It left him begging for more. He had to have more.

He came on his hand with choking gasps. Quickly he grabbed a tissue and tossed it on his nightstand. He'd worry about it later.

He threw his head back into his pillow as he gasped for air. He remembered Desiree straddling him with a mischievous smirk on his face. “Let me help you out.” He crooned. Malik chuffee at that thought. It wouldn't be today-

-but maybe he'd go and see him again soon.