(19) ♠︎Ideas, Ideas, Ideas..Oh! The Psychic Hero______♦︎

Start from the beginning

"Kuu-Chan?" Izu said again.

"Hey. Kusu. Midoriya is trying to talk to you." Eiji said, shaking me to get my attention. I looked up and said:

"Huh?...Oh...I don't remember. They gave me this bag or whatever..." I said, I yawned while rubbing my eye with one hand and grabbed the plastic bag on the side of my desk and put it in front of them.

Everyone but Kusuo: [Adorable!]

Everyone thought, looking at Kusuo face which looked like baby's.

Izu peaked inside the plastic bag, his eyes widened and soon enough I found out why

"Umm...Kuu-Chan? Did you even check the bag? How did you not notice that there was loads of coffee jellies inside?" Izu asked.

As soon as those words left his tongue I was hyper fixated on getting those jellies. Well...not all the way since I didn't want to get up out of my seat.

"Coffee jelly?!? Give it! I want to eat it!" I said and put my hand out.

Izu grabs one from the plastic bag and puts one on my desk and another one in his hand.

"Honestly Kuu-Chan I wanna see why you like this so much-" I cut him off.

"Never and I mean Never touch my coffee jelly. Unless, you want to suffer the consequences by getting stabbed~" I said, feeling a bit sadistic, I'm not sure why, I don't remember using my quirk too much. Oh now I remember, I was so lazy on the days we were off of school I used psychokinesis to pick up everything. Since I was too lazy to do it physically.

"I'm s-s-sorry- Kuu-Chan!" Izu said.

"Don't worry about it, I shouldn't have snapped so easily.." I said.

I unwrapped the coffee jelly and floated chunks in my mouth. I noticed it wasn't the typical packaging like the plastic and extra crème ones that I get at the local market. It was the deluxe kind, which was a fancy glass cup that had three small cups of other flavored crème (orange, blueberry, and strawberry.)

""Offu!!"" Everyone exclaimed.

"You're just like how I remembered you as a kid, Kusu. You haven't changed one bit." Eiji chuckled.

"Wait. Kirishima, are you telling me Kuu-Chan was more playful when he was younger?" Izu asked.

"Well. When we first met he was much more playful back then." Eiji said snickered.