Part 7

"I've always hated hospitals"

I remember at an early age that whenever I went to hospitals I hated them, the doctors would make me uncomfortable with their actions, the nurses would with their fake smiles and kindness and I always ended up getting something that hurt.

As a child I never saw it as helping me I saw it as unneeded torture but right now I wanted help and knew I required a doctor and honestly felt disappointed with the fact that I allowed myself to get this bad without seeking help.

I felt a bit awkward when I walked through the bland hallways when my name was called, for it is for children you would think it would be brighter and a lot more childlike but it just had beige tones or just plain white everywhere.

I got weighed and my height was measured before I went into the room. The nurse introduced herself and held my paperwork of necessary medical information and asked for my date of birth like normal and some other random stuff.

She left the room and addressed that the doctor would come in shortly, some things I didn't remember from a child but I did remember how long it would take for the doctor to come which always bothered me.

I took out my phone and scrolled through Instagram for a while until I got bored and started reading some articles. Once the doctor finally managed to come inside he and I have a conversation and I talked to him about what I was feeling for a while.

He and I discussed his concerns and since I was a royal that I should get some scans and figure out what's wrong. He walked out of the room to go get me a gown and order the scans but transferred me to another room.

I put my bag with all of my stuff by the bed and got into the connected bathroom to change into the hospital gown. And sit down on the bed trying to figure out what until the scans get through and it's my turn.

I decided to let my mother know about what is happening just in case something escalates. I go into my contacts and call my mother, it sadly goes to voice mail.

"Hey mama, how've you been?. Just wanted to let you know that I am in the hospital and I'll make sure to let you know how everything is; I love you much bye!"

I hang up and lay down and try to sleep for a bit and drift off into the calming air with a gorgeous view of the far hills and wildlife.

Sorry for it taking so long again, school has been tiring me a lot lately and I've been struggling with a lack of motivation

Please feel free to give me ideas for future chapters along with suggestions on what I should do better, don't forget to comment and, have a great day/night! :)

Word Count: 503