Chapter 3: Go away

Liam's POV

Why would there be blood on the floor?

I look over to Zayn and he looks fine to me.

So whose blood is that?

Maybe I should check on Zayn, you know just in case.

I removed his duvet slowly. He stirs a bit when it is gone.I pray to myself that he doesn't wake up and thank god he doesn't.

I am very anxious and scared because of what I may find out.

Now without the duvet, Zayn is only in his boxer and a hoodie? Since when does he wear a hoodie to bed? It's weird because usually he only sleeps in boxer.

I can say, he looks damn hot in those tight boxers. I was slowly growing a boner.

Okay, okay, Liam, stop with the dirty thoughts.

Sometimes I hate my dirty imaginations. I have to focus. This is Zayn. I'm worried why there is blood on the floor.

I look at Zayn my eyes wander over his cute face and his mouth parted apart. Damn, I want to kiss those soft lips.

No focus, Liam.

I'm still wondering why he suddenly wears a hoodie to sleep.

Suddenly I spot something The area around his wrist where his hoodie's sleeves are is wet with some sort of liquid.

Why would his wrist area be wet?

I walked slowly to his bed and bend down to his bed level. I'm staring anxiously at his hoodie sleeves. I'm trying to breathe in and out to calm my nerves because I have a very bad feeling about this.

I slowly touch his sleeves and I'm about to roll them up.

But then, suddenly,

Zayn winces out of pain.

And he wakes up.

He looks right at me and my hands that are about to roll up his sleeves.

"What. The. Bloody. Hell. Are. You. Doing?" Zayn says through gritted teeth.

"Um...I...I...was...um..." I stutter so badly.

"SPEAKK UP, LIAM JAMES PAYNE" Zayn yells at me.

I jump at his tone.

"I'm...I...I'm sorry...I....was...just...just checking on you", I stutter out.

Zayn's look is full of anger.

"Well, Payne, I want you to back the fuck up away. Because I don't want you here and I need to sleep", he calmly says.

"Um...okay...okay" I say glad that he stopped yelling.

I go straight to the bathroom.

Those words made my heart shatter into pieces.

Why is he so mean to me? I'm just trying to help.

By now, tears are sliding down my cheeks.I'm trying to hold my sobs so that no one will hear it.

But there are questions unanswered.

Why was his wrist area wet?

Whose blood was that?

Is it his? If it is, what happened?

Did he maybe hurt himself?
Not in the accidental way?

I hope that is not true.
_________________________________________