Injury

Me and Timothee were sat on the beach. I decided i wanted to try surfing. I mean i knew some parts, but there was this one trick i was desperate to try.
"Be careful out there Em. There's a storm on its way." Timothee told me,
"That's the best time to do it!" I bounced up and headed out. Timothee keeping his eye on me every second. I awaited for the biggest wave, i was about 10 metres in the water.

The biggest wave was about 10 feet away and i prepared. As it ran across me i jumped straight up in the air and tried to summersault. I felt my board escape, so it was a fail. I fell fatally on my back, the salt water just rushing over me.
"EMMIE!" Timothee yelled. He bolted into the water, only finding my surf board, i was still submerged. I washed up around 20 seconds later, blacked out and pale. Timothee sat on his knees doing cpr. I eventually woke up, coughing my face off, Timothee in a crouch of relief,
"Hey." He softly spoke. I immediately hugged him and he didn't expect it, he hugged me back in no time, gently kissing my head.
"Don't do that again. I love you so much. You could've left me then!" He said. I was shocked. He just told me he loved me. I thought.
"You love me?!" I asked. Timothee was confused,
"Oh shit. I mean i do." He answered. I giggled and kissed him on the lips.
"I love you to." I made sure Timothee felt the way i did when he said that to me. We left the beach and headed home before the storm.