alone. 14

I had gone back to the pizza plex for whatever unknown reason. I found this unfinished part of the pizza complex. I guess dad set this up as an aquatic area. fish tank and everything. I really need him right now. There is no way I can get everything sorted out yet. I have that tour in a little while. Sincerely, I just want my life back. no depression episodes, no panic attacks, no weird dreams of a guy I have never met or seen before, and my grand parents telling me to just forget about dad. Last time I saw them, I blew up with anger, cursed at them, and told them both to go and screw themselves. I just climbed up to the tank set in the centre of the aquatic area and sat on the platform. I settled before singing the golden hour to myself. Heh, I use to sing in front of crowds before joining Fazbears. Maybe I can do that again someday.

"It was just two lovers," I sang as I closed my eyes. Dad would always be here when I sang my heart out. "I'm sitting' in the car, listening to Blonde. Falling' for each other. Pink and orange skies, feelin' super childish. No, Donald Glover. I missed a call from my mother. Like, "Where are you at tonight?" Got no alibi."

"I was all alone with the love of my life." I leaned my back against the gate set around the platform. I began to think about Caro. She was my love, my life, and my everything. The night she disappeared, it broke me inside. "She's got glitter for skin. My radiant beam in the night. I don't need no light to see you."

"Shine!" I sang out as I felt lighter, letting my voice echo in the empty room. I wanted dad, or Caro, to be here as I sang for the first time since we were caught up in all this mess. "It's your golden hour. oh. You slow down time. In your golden hour. oh. We were just two lovers.  Feet up on the dash, drivin' nowhere fast. Burnin' through the summer."

"Radio on blast; make the moment last. She got solar power." I stood and began to dance to the words and unheard instruments. "Minutes feel like hours. She knew she was the baddest; can you even imagine? Fallin' like I did? For the love of my life. She's got a glow on her face. A glorious look in her eyes. My angel of light. I was all alone with the love of my life. She's got glitter for skin. My radiant beam in the night. I don't need any light to see you, Shine!"

"It's your golden hour! oh." I made a spin as I placed my hand over my heart. remembering the promise I made to keep her in my heart till the very end. "You slow down time. In your golden hour. oh."

i stopped. breathless. I gave a laugh.

"Am I really this petty?" I asked myself. No one will answer. like always. "I really am alone, huh?"