loosing dad again, and again.13

I left the pizza plex yesterday after Steve came back, and I hid at Freddy Land. I needed to go to the portal. I slept beside the control panel. It was stiff, but it wasn't so bad. My apartment is being renovated, so I had to move out. I have my stuff packed in two bags mounted on both sides of my motorcycle. I parked my bike inside the park, more specifically in my dad's old office.  I would have slept in there, but the pictures he had framed on the shelves were to many memories to remember. My phone was shut off, so no one would find me, and no one could track me. When I woke up, it was silent. The silent vibrating came from the blue and black passages to other dimensions and worlds. It was so much fun going through the portal with Dad. Voices were muffled from the other side of the door on the other side of the room.

I looked past the pillars just far enough that I could see who was inside without being seen. molten, and many other animatronics came in. I peeled away the flesh-colored rubber covering. revealing a silver metal arm with bright blue lines of light traced up from my palm to the quarter of my arm left. I held up my hand and flexed my fingers and thumb, creating claws. I swung my arm up, latching onto the upper part of the pillar, before it yanked me up to the ceiling. I hid as the others gathered.

I hid the best I could. all while the others were talking. I couldn't stay here. not while dad isn't physically here with me! I launched myself across the room and left the door before anyone could say a word to me. I ran and ran until I entered the main building. I rushed to my dad's office to get my bike. How Molten didn't notice the trail of dirt from my bike is ridiculous. I took my helmet off the bed and began to drag my bike after kicking up the break. Once I had it out of the building, I hopped on and placed my helmet over my head. With a stiff shift, I started my bike and began to ride away from the main building. I need to get the bike past the metal detectors, so I will be delayed a few minutes. After some struggling, I managed to get the bike through and set it to drive again. After that, I didn't stop until I was in the middle of the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leaned against my motorcycle for a while. I was about ready to cry. I know I shouldn't have left like I did. but it was too much after losing dad again and again. I felt my phone ring. Right, I turned my phone back on to check the time.so I'll get calls. I picked up the call.

"Hello?" I asked. a little shaky.

"Is this Fiery Divil?" A woman on the other end answered.

"Yes, this is she."

"I am calling to inform you of the building you requested." I tensed for a second. I half expected to be told that I was outbid. "We hope you can come by next week to tour the building again."

"Of course!" I agreed. I was ready to go and see the building and set up my own location.