Forest Under The Stars

In the thick dark forest, big rumbles were shaking before something burst from the building remain. A humongous more than 2-meter tall man walks out from the destroyed building while carrying a small Caucasian man who is slightly injured in the giant guy's massive arms. They look around and a small Caucasian guy looks at the night sky as a crescent moon slightly be seen behind the thin clouds.

"Shit...How we gonna get out from this forest?" a big guy groaned while accidentally dropping a Caucasian guy to the ground like a big rice bag.
"Ouch! Trez, are you trying to injure me more intentionally?" angered the Caucasian guy.
"You are a man and not a princess in distress, Aaron! Stand up and don't be such a pussy" replied Trez in pissed tune.
"Also...my right calf injured because one of their robots shot me"Aaron pointed at his injured right calf that his black pant was soaked with blood.
"Urgh...fine...Let's search for the nearest clean water source...I hope it isn't fucking far..." Trez gave up.

Trez knees in front of Aaron and slowly picked him up. Aaron hissed in pain as some of Trez's badly built prosthetic arms hit Aaron's right calf. They went deeper into the forest while chanting their prayers with their thoughts.

"Why moron Trez is willing to protect me from rumbles instead of he protecting Dos?" thought Aaron while looking at Trez's serious face.
-------------------------------
The bunker was destroyed by an explosion that was set by MATA's traitor. The place turned into like a warzone that every infrastructure of the building destroyed. Three people were lying on the floor and under the concrete wall remains unconscious.

Aaron opened his eyes slowly and his sights kind of blurry. He felt something heavy on his chest and there were 'big stones'.As his vision became a little bit clear, it was Trez! Aaron was shocked and screamed yet Trez was still unconscious. So, Aaron had to struggle to get out from Trez's heavy arms that his artificial skin that covered his arm torn. He fixed his round glasses after he lifted Trez's heavy right arm.

As Aaron succeeded to escape from Trez's unconscious body, Aaron looked at him laid on the ground, and thought something sympathetic about Trez's heroic act on him.

"Is he...saved me from the explosion by covering me with his own body? But...I thought again...should I help this cranky asshole from that rumble"Aaron's sympathetic towards Trez gone like a dash of wind as he rethinks how harsh and abusive he was towards Aaron "I guess...I don't give a fuck on you"

Aaron ignored Trez. He looked around the destroyed bunker with few lights, damaged machines, and mechas scattered around the place. Then, he looked up and saw a closed-door entrance that he, Trez, and Dos entered.

"Shit, the door is closed. Calm down, Aaron. There must be the way" thought Aaron while searching the switch box.

Aaron walks and climbs around the sharp dangerous rumbles, he finally found the switch box that is located under his feet and carefully removes the cover to avoid any mishap on himself. He saw a bunch of switches and wires in it and carefully fix and finally he pulled one of the levers. The door was finally opened. Aaron immediately climbed from the switch box and boasts himself for his success.

"Yes!Eureka! I...huh?!!"

Before Aaron could say his name, he saw three humanoid androids coming from the entrance. He realized that it was not the one who opened the entrance and immediately hid behind the big broken concrete.

Aaron saw two androids put unconscious Dos on the stretcher and they left the scene while the remaining ones wait beside unconscious Trez to guard him. It said to other androids to get more aides because Trez was heavy and colossal.

"How should I escape from them?Huh?" his green eyes saw a remaining robotic hand that held a sword and got an idea.

The android stood alone as it guarded Trez who still laid under the heavy rumbles. As it felt 'tired' during guarding the enemy, a mysterious thing threw near the android and alerted that machine. The android aimed at the source of sound and it realized it was a piece of the broken robotic left hand. In that chance, Aaron leaped from his hiding place with a sword that he separated from the bionic hand.