Zombie Ball Chapter 7

Why now? Why does Victor have to show up at this time now!

"HEY, loser, where do you think you're going? The Zombie Ball only accepts people with dates this year, didn't you hear?" He yelled. My blood is boiling. Why does he talk to me like this? Wait, How does he know where my house is?

"Well I guess you didn't hear, I actually have a date this year dumbass." Why did I say that? Dammit Val, think before you say things idiot!

"What did you call me? You think you can talk to me like that, punk?" he yelled. Fuck! Now you've done it Val. Victor grabbed me. I screamed and yelled. I screamed the first thing I thought of, "MACY WILLAMS!" Why did I yell that? He dropped me.

"What? Who told you?" He sounded sad and slightly panicked. Why did he sound sad?

"What? I don't know what you mean." All I said was Macy Willams, that girl that had been killed by another vampire in town.

"Who told you I killed Macy Williams?" I gasped. It was Victor that killed her. What?

"No one, it was just the first thing I thought of. You killed Macy Willams?" there was a long uncomfortable silence

"Yeah, I did. But I swear, it was an accident! I didn't mean to kill her. She asked me to change her, but I did it wrong and too fast." Victor had tears in his eyes.

"I didn't know that Victor, I'm sorry." I'm still scared as fuck. What is he gonna do?

"Y'know what? I'll let you go this time, but do NOT tell anyone about this 'cause if you do, you're dead." He disappeared into the trees. What just happened? WAIT THE DANCE! I ran to the school. Where is Arson? Was I too late? I turned to leave when I felt a hand on my back. It made me jump. I turned around. It was Arson, thank god.

"Hey, you look nice!" They said, Wait, I'm actually with Arson at the Zombie ball!

"You look nice too!" They were wearing a red and black suit. It definitely looked better than what I put together.

"Thanks! I'm going to go in now, are you going to follow me or stay out here for a while?" They asked

"I'm going to stay out here to try and get my brain to stop thinking of something." God, I can't forget about what Victor said.

"Ok! Just don't stay here for too long! I want to dance with you." They skipped into the cafeteria. The Zombie Ball is normally held at the school but it's for everyone not just the students. It always happens every year the week before Halloween. I should probably go in now. I ran into the cafeteria, it was all decorated for Halloween, and music was blaring. I saw Victor but decided to keep my distance from him, and all the other vampires. I saw Gerard and Helena telling their story to some poor students. I looked around for Arson. Where are they? Something touched my back and made me jump. I turned around expecting Arson but it was the mayor. Why did the mayor touch my back?

"Hey, Val. Do you know where Arson is? I heard they were your date today." Alistar Wood said

"Uh, I don't exactly know where they are, but I'm sure they will be back soon." I said. God the mayor is creepy as hell, jesus.

"Ok then." He disappeared after he said that. Why does he keep doing that? It's terrifying. Something grabbed my back again. Who could it be this time? They turned me around. It was Arson! God that scared me! They were looking at me weirdly

"What? You have a strange look in your eye. What are you thinking?" I asked

"Oh it's nothing. I just want to tell you something." What do they want to tell me? Should I tell them I like them? No, that's ridiculous. Should I?

"What do you want to tell me? And I have something to tell you as well." Ah, too late now I have to tell them

"Well, you see. Hehe. I like you, like, really like you." My heart stopped for a second. ARSON PETERS LIKES ME? OH MY GOD!

"Uh, I like you too." Arson grabbed me and... The radio came on and blared

"THIS IS FRANK STEIN REPORTING, THERE IS AN EMERGENCY! THE LIBRARY IS ON FIRE AND THERE IS NO IDEA IF ANYONE IS ALIVE! UH HERE IS JAMES DENISON ON THE SCENE."

"Thank you Frank. Well It seems like the Library has mysteriously been set on fire. We don't know how it happened or who did it, but we can tell that it was an arson case." James declared. Everyone gasped

"ALRIGHT WELCOME BACK, SO FAR WE HOPE NOTHING ELSE BAD HAPPENS LIKE A KILLING, HAHAHA LIKE THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN HERE IN THE TOWN OF DEADWOOD" It went quiet. Who the FUCK would touch the library?