1

I literally wrote this episode overnight, it's kind of short, but hope you like it, and of course, enjoy it!

Simon's pov:

"I wish I were Heather."

He stood up in front of me, very excited. "I remember when I was little, keeping an eye on this guy," He kept talking. "Heather was his girlfriend, and I was so vaguely jealous of them because I wanted him for myself, but he was straight, and I was a prince, this is where my heart was breaking."

"I don't care how many times your heart has been broken throughout your life, if all you had to find eventually was me," I fixed his white tuxedo. A smile spread across my face. I kiss him on his sweet little nose, and he was shaking his head while his golden hair was shiny, moving from one side to another, and his eyes were bright.

The flash from the camera shone on our excited faces. Sarah, who was the one who filmed us, suddenly lifted her voice with joy, "To the rebellious groom and groom!" The people were clapping their hands. It seemed as if we were living in a kind of a dream that was never going to end.

"You're so going to regret this, because now I can annoy you for the rest of your life, baby," I could no longer argue against this meaningless nickname, so I pulled him out of his red tie for a long kiss.

Felice, Lynn, and my mom got into the frame and pushed us into a family photo. "Hey, you too, over there," my mom called Wilhelm's father and his girlfriend, and his stepbrothers, of course, Oscar and Molly, to get in the picture.

Sarah wanted to be part of the picture too, so she was looking for someone near to being able to hold the camera and take the picture with us for a little while. She pulled Dylan's hand, her boyfriend's. He kissed her, and then she ran happily next to everyone.

"I think you should join the picture as well, Dylan, you're one of our family now," I said. Everybody laughed because somehow, I finally made amends to my sister for this relationship. Dylan gave the camera to one of the palace workers who took the picture.

Now, prepper for our actual wedding.

Wilhelm started his speech. "For the only man capable of taking me out of my sanity, the famous heartbreaker, my love, today is the opportunity of both of us, mine, and yours to build the tomorrow that we both deserve. I'm standing here in front of you today," he couldn't keep talking. He was anxious. I was holding his hand. It helped him calm down a bit. "A-and, in front of the ashes of who I used to be. All of you in this audience already know our story, but I'd just like to say I don't care anymore, you can laugh at me or whatever, but I fell in love with your soul, Simon. My soul first met yours, and it thought, 'oh, I want to test it out and see how it goes.' With this ring I promise, I will love you for eternity. I fucking love you, baby,"

He put the ring on my finger and smiled at me while my heart was falling and stopped beating. From the corner of my eye, Mom is wiping her tears away, and Sarah, who hugged Dylan, also couldn't stop her tears anymore.

"For my beautiful incredible, prince of secrets, maybe not on the white horse, but, certainly on the white tuxedo," the tears came down from themselves. I wiped them away. The audience laughed for a moment. I continued reading.

"It's not new that until recently, we were teenage boys who were scared of love. Now, look where we stand now. Look where it led us. I learned that in life you should be afraid of your fears. It's the only way we can get the things we most expect. On this occasion, I will add that all these memorable memories, both good and bad we have made together, feel like home to me. So, with this ring, I promise we accumulate happy memories in this new episode of life, only this time, when the whole world, literally, is watching us on this happy day."