Sasha Waybright/diary(in Amphibia)

Start from the beginning

Nah.

I walk to find grime sitting down watching suspicious island.. that's all he's been doing since the tower fell.

"Lazy weirdo." I think to myself and yell to him as I walk out "I'll be back, grimesey.. I need to visit Percy to get my hairbrush back.. which I don't even know why he needed it?" I say, questioning his motives.
All he does is a lazy motion with his arm while staring at the screen and I roll my eyes and close the door. I think he was staying somewhere in the woods.
I promptly walk deeper into the woods, cutting branches in my way with my sword. After walking awhile I get stuck in my thoughts once more.

I wonder what my friends are doing right now... I wonder what... Y/n is doing... I blush as that crosses my mind.
Tbh I've been low key crushing on them for a year before I came here.. I wonder if they even transported... I mean, Anne did so...
...do they think about me. I blush once more..

Y/n has always been such a pretty person in my eyes, I've even been jealous of them.
Suddenly I hear someone talking... a young girl? And I accidentally bump into someone and they fall. "Hey, watch where you're going."I say, then looking at who it was... Y/n

Your POV:
"Hey, watch where you're going." A familiar voice says, and I look up to see Sasha! "Sashie?!"I say, tearing up a little.

"Y/n!!"She says and helps me up off the ground
First she looks around me almost like she expected me to be a hologram or something then she pulls me into a tight hug.

"I missed you so much, Y/n, you have no clue."She says, holding on me tightly .
"I have a clue, because I missed you just as much."I say, trying not to sob like a little baby. She pulls away, and I wipe a tear away. "Wow I can't believe it's actually you."She says then she looks down and spots something.

"What's this?"She walks past me and picks up my diary off the floor.
"Oh, give me that."I say, snatching the diary from her hands and blushing.

"Woah, Y/n.. I'm your best friend... since when do we keep secrets?"Sasha says, in a offended tone. "Idk since I started to write about my big fat crush on you in very detailed ways in here." I think to myself rolling my eyes and putting the book back in my bag. "Wow, I feel like I'm being completely ignored"Amaya says, kinda kicking a few rocks in an awkward manner.

"Oh! Sasha, this is Amaya."I say, trying my best to introduce them.
"Oh. Hi Amaya."Sasha says, looking down at Amaya seemingly uninterested in her completely. "Anyway... her and I are on some sort of secret mission, if you want to come."I say and smile at Sasha. "Of course! I wouldn't miss the chance to hang out with you! It beats whatever I had going on today anyway."She says returning the smile.

"I don't know, Y/n.. I didn't invite her."Amaya says, annoyed. Well.. it is kinda rude.. but I haven't seen her in months and she's my best friend.. but Amaya has been my best friend since I got here.

Sasha takes notice of me at a loss for words and gets angry .
"That's because you're selfish, 'Anaya', and if you really were a good friend you would know this is an emotional moment for Y/n."She says, rolling her eyes and turning her head.

"FIRST OF ALL! It's Amaya, not Anaya. Secondly, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? I've been here for Y/n since day one, and I heard stories about you from your world.. You're definitely one to talk about being a good friend now are you?"Amaya says yelling at Sasha and at first Sasha has a shocked expression, which then turned into anger.. and after a moment of her thinking it turned into more of a softer anger look.