Sasha Waybright/diary(in Amphibia)

I realized I haven't made a Sasha one yet 👹
This takes place in the beginning of season 2.. I think idk Lol
this one is long
Sorry if this chapter sucks lol

 I think idk Lolthis one is longSorry if this chapter sucks lol

Gender neutral pronouns :)
(I tried at least)

Y/n's pov:
Dear diary, I haven't left my house today. well not my but mine while I'm in this weird place anyway.. I live with an adoptive frog family.. they are definitely tough cookies lol. It was extremely hard to adjust to especially since I didn't know where any of my friends were.. but there's one who hasn't  left my mind the past few days.. Sasha

It's weird, I never really thought about her like.. how I am now.
Lately I've been writing about my little crush on her, it started a week before Anne's birthday.. And I've already filled about 30 pages...

A blush starts to creep onto my face right as Amaya, my frog best friend, and basically sister, jumps out from nowhere and scares me.

I shut my diary and blush harder.
"Woah, Y/n.. what was that about."She says, smirking.
"It's nothing.. it's just something I did back home"I say, and put my diary in my backpack and hide it. "Is it like a novel or something?"Amaya questions.
"You could say that."I laugh. "So what are you doing here?"I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, you and I have a secret mission..."she says, whispering the last part. "A... secret mission?"I say raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah, we have to go into the woods and get flowers for mom, and also there is a secret mission too."She says, and I'm confused. "You guys keep flowers?"I questioned her.

"Y/n I don't know what you mean, of course we do."She says
"Okayyy then.. let me get ready."I say and she nods and walks out.
I get ready(just Imagine however u wanna look like lol)
And walk out the door with my backpack.

"So, Amaya.. what's this secret mission?"I say, kinda not wanting to go. "If I told you it wouldn't be secret." She says and I'm dumbfounded. "You know if I'm going on the mission too I need to know what I'm doing."I say. "Just follow me."She says, I roll my eyes.

We take a long path in the woods that feels endless, and at some point I look down at my feet not feeling them anymore from the endless walking... until I hit something, and I fall over with my stuff dumping out on the floor from my bag.

Sasha's POV:

Today I woke up, and had to put this gel the toads made for my scratches on my face and arms that occurred after my fight with Anne...
Lately I've been dreading the future between us.. what will happen? Will she forgive me.. but also, Anger.
How dare she do that to me? Actin like I'm the bully...
Am I?