♡ Vαleɴтιɴeѕ Specιαl ♡

Start from the beginning

"Woahh I'm starving"

"Same, I miss your guys fried chicken. Still the best than chicken from Seoul." I complimented, taking a bite off the chicken.

"Well, I'm quite flattered to hear that coming from the food expert."

"Ah, yes every country I've been on I always need to taste their chicken and I still find yours the best." I gave Mrs. Lee a thumbs up

She smiled at me "Your so sweet, Haneul"

-

"Aishhh where is that idiot?" I sighed, typing on my phone to chat Su-hyeok.

It was the day after yesterday, meaning it was Valentine's Day, and we're supposed to be on a date but I got lost and have been trying to find the place Su-hyeok was talking about.

"How can this be a date when I can't even find the place-"

"Woah, chill there babe."

I looked up to see Su-hyeok, holding a bouquet of chocolates instead of flowers and he even had a cute plushie who looks like me.

"Here." He smiled, handing me over the bouquet and plushie.

"Awe, this plushie is adorable oh, and the bouquet, I didn't expect it to be chocolates that will probably lead me to diabetes." I chuckled

"Well, I just thought that it was better than flowers."

"And it is. Thank you!" I said and kissed him. "Now, where do we eat?"

"I'll show you, come on" Su-hyeok grabbed my hand, leading me to the place.

We walked around in a garden and it was indeed beautiful and quiet, which I like.

"We're here." He said

My eyes widened, seeing a table and two chairs with fairy lights around the place. There were even Polaroid pictures of us hanging around.

"I know you like simple things so I just decorated this place a bit to make it somewhat romantic."

"I love it."

"I love the decoration, place and all. Thank you for putting so much effort into this date." I smiled

"Anything for you. Anyways I'm sure your hungry, let's eat shall we?"

"Hell yeah, we shall" I laughed

That whole night we enjoyed our little date together, we ate our favorite foods which Su-hyeok prepared. And that's why I'm so fucking Inlove with him, he keeps in mind the foods I like, places I would love to go to, things I like, or anything, he even comforts me when I'm sobbing over a death of a fictional character.

"I'm so damn lucky." I blurted out

"What do you mean?"

"To have you."

"I could say the same thing when I have you."

"Oh, that reminds me. I also have a gift for you." I excitedly say

"You didn't need to bother-"