〚 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 〛

┏━━━━━━━┓

𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

┗━━━━━━━┛

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Falling in love with someone is a wonderful feeling. It's as if that's all you need in your life, all you need to be happy, all you need to make everything brighter. Especially when the world is falling apart. War is something that tears the place apart. It spreads fear and hate but it also brings out the best in a warrior. A battlefield is the best place to give it your all and slay your enemies. That's how Aria's father saw it.

Aria didn't have to prove herself to her mother's side of the family. If she wanted to become like her brother she would have to go with him to train and prove to their father's side of the family to join their clan.

But why prove yourself if you are family? Well they were both raised differently than them. Damian was already a bounty hunter and proved himself worthy of joining. On the other hand, Aria was not, which meant going to Kamino.

Her brother told her there would be many clones to where she was being picked up. He was right. There were so many of them. She liked the armor they wore. There would be more on Kamino so she would have to get used to them. Once Aria was aboard the shuttle, she observed the behavior of the clones. Which was interesting to her cause many of them had different personalities. Something she didn't think about they would have.

Once she arrived at Kamino, she was greeted by more clones. They were taller than her so she had to look up at them. Being short sucked. Aria then was escorted by a pair of clones. Their armor was a bit different. They had different color, design and accessories. To her, it was attractive. A man in badass armor was a man of her dreams. She almost melted when one of them, one with light amber colors, caught her from slipping.

Aria was taken near the training facility where her brother would be training troopers. One of the troopers who was escorting her left to look for him. The other stayed. The same one who caught her. Immediate blush. She turned away to not look at him but how can she tell if he was staring at her. Both started chatting a bit but that was all. Turns out this Arc trooper was from the 212th battalion and became an arc trooper not too long ago.

Being an introvert, she didn't know what else to say. She can talk with people only for a short time but that was it. The clone forgot to tell her his name to her. He removed his helmet, "The name's Knockout. What's your name miss?"

Aria smiled at him, shyly looking away. "My name is Aria Alkrie."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl"

This trooper was moving too fast for her taste but most men were like that back home. She only nodded at his compliment.

"Thanks."

The other trooper finally came back. The girl walked away with another trooper who had no markings on his armor. As they left, the two arc troopers stood there.

"You should have waited."

"Yeah.. "

The structures were beautifully made. The lighting and design were not something she expected but it was still pretty. Once she was at the training facility, she saw her brother watching over the young clones. He mentioned having to supervise and teach the clones something that might help them in battle. Not only did he have to supervise young clones, but had to train some ARC Troopers as well since he was that good.

Their training was over and of course, he had to tell them they did great today. Told them what they had to work on and the young boys left to rest for the day.

"Well if it isn't my lovely sister," he said as he walked to her.

"It's nice to see you again, Damian!" Aria smiled and ran to give her big brother a hug. He hugged her back and spun her around. She noticed that his armor was different from the last time they saw each other. The holograms they used didn't show much detail. His helmet was still the same though. A black and blue mandalorian helmet that was forged for him. Someday she would be able to get her own.

"I'm glad you came. I will train you the best I can. It's about time you got away from that place on Naboo." He said as they both walked. Damian disliked their aunt and her children. He had no choice but to leave since he couldn't handle it anymore and became a bounty hunter.

"Where are we walking to?" She asked while looking around the long empty hallway.

"To your room which is next to mine. The bounty hunters who help supervise the clone's training stay here. We have rooms in these hallways which were once used for storage or something like that but they changed it since they hired more people to help. Don't worry you have a bed, kitchen, closet and a bathroom which look fancy. Also a huge window where you can see the lovely weather outside," he said as he opened the door for his sister.

The room was so pretty with it's white walls and pretty lighting. It did look fancy and big. It was bigger than the room she had at her aunt's which was kinda sad.

"This is so pretty!" She almost screamed. As she explored around her room, a clone knocked and said she forgot her suitcases.

"Well if you need anything, I will be next door on your left."

"I will let you know, big bro."

She unpacked and organized all her stuff before it got dark. She wanted to make sure she got enough sleep tonight. After all, she will be exploring tomorrow.

━━━━━━

[ This is my first story, and I didn't like how it turned out, so I decided to re-write it. Enjoy! ]

✧̥͘