My guard slips as he blasts me in the shoulder. He slams my body into the side of the mountain and he flies up.

Phastos says "Oh, no. You don't go around hurting my girls and getting away with it. Not so fast."

Phastos wraps Ikaris' leg in a long restraint and pulls his body down to the ground roughly. The golden restraints cover Ikaris' body and limbs. Bitterly he says "Boss..."

He walks forward proudly as he watches the restraints roughly pin him to the ground and restrain his use of powers. Phastos says "I don't know about you, but this is really satisfying! Right?"

I stand and walk beside Phastos. Ikaris shouts "Let me go, Phastos! I can't let her do this!" Phastos shakes his head saying "I don't think so. I've been wanting to clip your wings for a long time, Ikaris!"

Ikaris fires towards us but it just fizzles out before it reaches us

Ikaris fires towards us but it just fizzles out before it reaches us. I look to Phastos wide eyed. This side of him is frightening. He's enjoying this oddly too much. I feel guilt seeing Ikaris like this... maybe that makes me an overly sensitive person.

Phastos says "You're nothing without your powers, buddy! Nothing!" I look to Phastos saying "Phastos.. is that hurting him?"

He looks to me bewildered and says "You were just punching him!"

"And he could defend himself then!"

"Do you want to be restrained too, Gaia?!" He snaps. My mouth drops open and I push Phastos away from me, walking over to Makkari angrily.

Helping her to her feet quickly. She looks to me and hugs me tightly. She shakes her head as she weeps over the quickly approaching outcome.

She believes we're gonna die.

I grab her shoulders and push loose strands of hair back signing "He's alive. It's okay. I won't let this emergence happen, Makkari. I can't. If this is the end I love you."

She returns the i love you sign to me too.

Relief floods her expression and I look to Phastos tightening the restraints as I slowly lift myself in the air

Dodging falling volcanic rocks. I quickly land beside Druig pressing my hand to his cheek saying "I love you."