yellow

╔═════ °•°°•°═════╗

"Did I drive you away?...
I promise you this, I'll
always look out for you
that's what I'll do..."

╚═════ °•°°•°═════╝

╚═════ °❀•°✮°•❀°═════╝

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I smile to Sarah as we enter the movie premiere. I slide my black masquerade mask off. I did enjoy wearing those in the gala and holding up a sort of cinderella type fantasy in my head.

I have no idea how she just talked our way into this event. She loops her arm with mine and squeals when she sees the hot co-star in the row ahead of us. I sit down as she goes and mingles. I have a horrible, horrible headache.

I stare at the poster of Kingo, the movie star. In a trance.

God I feel like I'm going to be sick.

The movie starts and I see Sarah sat down on the male co-leads lap. If I just snuck out right now would she mind?

I slide my phone out of my pocket and text her "I'll be at the house. I think I am sick. Text me the address of where you and eyebrow guy are getting it on so I know where you've been murdered."

I nod and sigh slightly irritated. I stand up and scoot past the people beside me. I exit the theaters and as soon as the fresh air hits my face I take a deep breath

Feels so good.

I hear a screeching noise and I look to the sound confused.

I look up and walk over to the screaming crowd. Maybe I should have stayed home. People start sprinting away screaming and I am knocked to the ground. People run past me as I stand up groaning.

Fucking hell. That hurt.

I stand up and hear a loud screeching and growling. I look behind me seeing the deviant, which I thought was just a huge monster literally breathing down my neck.

People behind me sprint away. I stand frozen.

What the hell is this thing??