8. Fear of losing her🥺

Start from the beginning

One of her college mates Akshaya told Sana that her mam called her and Sana went with her. But Shruthi doesn't know about that she thought Sana is with Aarav.
The actual truth is Vikram told Akshaya that mam was calling Sana and also requested her to call her as he told that he had some work so he couldn't call her. But Akshaya didn't know that he was lieing.

Playground,

Siva : Machan, unaku onnu theriyuma?

(Dude, do you know something?)

Aarav : Sonna thana da theriyum

(If you tell only, I will know )

Siva sighed heavily.

Siva : Vikram vanthu Sana va one side ah love panran.
(Vikram loves Sana one sided)

Aarav shocked but he composed himself as he thought he was teasing him.

Aarav : Unaku epdi ithu theriyum.

(How do you know?)

Rahul : Na visarichen da athu mattum illama Vikram Sana voda cousin.

(I investigate more than that Vikram is Sana's cousin)

Aarav knew they are telling the truth as he couldn't find any teasing smile.

Aarav : Sana ku ithu theriyuma?

(Did Sana knew about this?)

Rahul : Ava friend avata solliruka but she didn't bother much about it.

(Her friend told her but she didn't bother much about it.)

Siva: Apdiye Sana ku avana pudichalum unaku ethavathu prechana iruka machan😋
(Me: ungaluku vayila sani🤐)

(If Sana likes him, do you have any problem?)

Eventhough Aarav didn't ponder much about his feelings towards her he can't able to imagine Sana with Vikram. By seeing Aarav's disturbed face Siva decided not to ask more about it or else he know that he will face his wrath.

Shruthi came towards them as she couldn't see Sana for a long time. By seeing Shruthi Rahul confused as he thought Sana will be with her.

Shruthi : Anna Sana unga kuduthana iruntha. Ippa ava enga?

(Brother, Sana is with you only then where is she now?)

Rahul : Illama ava apave poitale unga mam kuptanganu

(No ma, she left already as mam called her)

Shruthi: Na ivlo neram mam kudathan iruntha ava mam ah paka varave illaye.

(Still now I was with mam only but I didn't saw her)

Aarav shocked and started to worry about Sana. He was already disturbed because of the Vikram's one side feeling for Sana. Rahul and Siva tensed.

Rahul : Illa ma unga college la ulla oru ponnu than Sana va mam kuptanga nu sonna. Sana kuda antha ponnoda name etho nu kuptale.

(No ma, one of your collegemate only told that mam called Sana. Even Sana also told her name as something)

Siva : Akshaya nu sonna da thangachi.

(Sister told as Akshaya)

Aarav: Antha ponna inga kuptu va ma.

(Call the girl here, ma)

Shruthi nodded and went from there. Here three of them equally tensed as they knew Sana helped them against Vikram. After few minutes, Shruthi came with Akshaya.

Aarav : Sana va yaru kupta

(Who called Sana?)

Aarav asked her coldly. Akshaya feared because of his cold tone.

Akshaya : Mam than kuptanga.

(Mam only called her)

Aarav : Don't repeat the same thing again and again. Just tell me where you left her.

Aarav is loosing her temper.

Akshaya : Why are you speaking like threatening me?

Rahul : The mam you told didn't call her. We came to know about that as Shruthi was with her. So, tell us where you left her.

Akshaya : I told her the place and asked her to go there as I had my competition.
I swear he told me that mam only called her.

Aarav : Who told you that?

Akshaya : Vikram.

Four of them were shocked as they heard the name. Shruthi was shocked because she knew about Vikram's behaviour towards Sana. Aarav anger grew more towards Vikram. He clenched his fists. Siva asked Akshaya which place she told Sana to go. Akshaya informed them.Rahul asked Akshaya to go from there and also asked her to not tell anyone about this.

Aarav : Entha place da

(Which place da?)

Rahul : Athu nama college entrance kita iruku da.

(It is near our college entrance da)

Shruthi : Anna Vikram ..
(Brother, Vikram..)

Aarav : I knew about him. I will come with Sana, you go and sit with your college students safely and don't tell anyone about this.

Shruthi nodded and gone from there.
Three of them went towards college entrance in search of Sana.
They couldn't found her near the entrance.

Aarav's fear is raising as time is increasing. Aarav came out of the college and shocked to see Sana. But his blood boiled seeing the scene infront of him. He lose his temper SLAPPED Sana

.........................

🤐

How is it?
Pls comment your opinion about this chapter.
Pls vote if you like.
Next chapter soon..

Better days are ahead.
Spread love and positivity.

Peelinga kotitu ponga 🥰itha pathu