strangely there's nobody else around

I woke up to my doorbell ringing to no end. What the hell? I groaned as I sat up on my bed, processing that I was awake as the bell continued to ring. I groaned and got out of bed to make my way to the door. "She's probably asleep, you dumbass.", I heard a familiar voice on the other side of the door. "That's why I'm waking her up, silly.".

I opened the door to see Gojo and Geto standing there in a position as if Geto were about to hit his friend. "Well, you woke me up, Gojo.", I said as I rubbed my eye. "What are you guys doing here? And so early, at that.", I said as I let the two men into my apartment. "First and foremost, it's 12.", Gojo said. "And we came to help you set up, I made you breakfast.", Geto said as he placed a plastic bag on the counter of my kitchen. I smiled at him, "That's really nice of you, thank you.", I said as I closed the door behind me. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth, make yourselves at home... in my unfurnished apartment...". I laughed before going to my bathroom.

I yawned and looked at myself in the mirror, fuck, I look like a mess. I had dry lips and red eyes and was wearing only a small black, cropped tank top and blue and white plaid shorts. GETO SAW- he saw me like this... there go all my chances. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before heading back out to the men waiting for me. I walked into the kitchen to find Gojo munching on the food Geto brought and Geto serving a plate.

His back was facing me, and he was wearing a white t-shirt that fit his build perfectly and grey sweatpants. He was so toned and muscular, every movement of his arms, fluxuate his back muscles. The man was perfect.

He turned and looked up at me with a small smile on his face, "I hope you don't mind; I took the freedom of serving you.", he said with a semi-awkward smile. "No no, thank you Geto. You really didn't have to do all of this, I really appreciate it.", I responded as I sat next to Gojo. Geto placed my plate in front of me along with utensils and proceeded to lean on the counter and begin eating his food. "There are a lot of boxes here, Y/n. How big was your last place?", Gojo said in between munching on his food.

"It was a bit bigger, an apartment but bigger. I shared it with my ex-boyfriend and his brother so...", I said before taking a bite out of my food. "OOOOO ex-boyfriend? What happened?", Gojo said enthusiastically. Geto smacked his arm, "Stop prying, asshat.", he grunted. I rolled my eyes and laughed, "You know, the good ol' cheating boyfriend scandal.". "Shit... I'm sorry, I would never cheat on you, Y/n.", Gojo said while smirking at me. "Shut up.". "Well, he's an ex for a reason and he's not important. He was stupid to even think about another woman while being with a woman as extraordinary as you, Y/n.", Geto said as he narrowed his eyes and pointed his utensil at me. My head is about to implode. "Stop, you're just saying that.", I nervously chuckled.

"No, I mean it. You are a beautiful woman, Y/n, and from what I've seen, a very genuine one at that. He's lucky you even gave him the time of day.", the man said to me sternly. I felt a small warmth within me at his words, we had only just met yet he was so sweet towards me, it made me feel really strange. Like a teenage girl almost. "I really appreciate that, Geto... any woman would be lucky to have you.", I said to the man in front of him causing a small smile to creep to his face. "Thank you, Miss L/n.", the man simply responded. "Sickening.", the white-haired male scoffed.

We soon finished eating and had spent some time unpacking. Gojo volunteered in the kitchen while Geto and I unpacked in the living room, all the while we had music playing from my new Alexa. Geto opened a box which had my photos and such as I put on the blinds for my windows, "Who's this?", I heard him say from behind me. I looked back at him and walked over to him, leaning down to see the picture he was holding of my brother and I with his girlfriend.

"Oh that's my brother Adrian and his girlfriend. We were on vacation.", I said to him as I leaned down next to him. "You guys really look alike. He seems really nice.", the man said. "He's alright.", I laughed. He chuckled and continued to unpack more photos, passing me pictures for me to hang up.