"Y/n. You have leave me no choice, but to use force and violence. May you enjoy my beautiful shirt. Just let me put this on top of your current shirt" He said going towards you.

"Huh?! Hey! That's harassment. Don't you even dare-" ...too late.

Minutes later...

"Now all TW needs is advisor and someone with some taste!"

"Totally agree!" Hakkai, you, and inupi said in union as you three wore the shirt chifuyu offered while he was confused.

"I get the advisor part, but what do you mean 'someone with taste' "? Chifuyu said. "Wow" your jaw dropped still not believing he doesn't know.

"You got something to say traitor ?"

"You bet I have something to say fried hair. Now what made you thinking JUMPING on top of me was a good idea huh?"

Chifuyu squinted his eyes for a few seconds then snorted at you as you gasped.

"Anyways! I got a good idea who were looking for! A person with a great style, and is level headed!" And there was only person who had a good style you all knew.

"Oh?! Are you talking about someone who I hold a lot of respect for?!" Hakkai said as Takemitchi nodded.

"Exactly! I want him in our team, no matter what! He might be busy, but he should be able to help if we ask!"

After that day it didn't seem like mitsuya would be able to join since he was joining a competition.

A week later you guys went to support Mitsuya in his competition. It was really nerve wrecking at first, but after seeing the outfits you all were amazed in how beautiful they looked.

But tables turned as mitsuya rejected the award he won. For him it was his friends first before the award.

You, hakkai, and Takemitchi were now back to inupi shop thinking hard on something serious.

"What are we gonna do? In the end neither of us are gonna say it... are we?" You nodded your head as hakkai agreed.

"We have to tell him that he's "fired" from his role as the team manager."

"For a fact he's not gonna take it easy." You spoke as hakkai agreed until you heard chifuyu coming in.

"What are you guys talking about? What's all this whispering?" He smiled at you guys while you guys tried to think of something quick.

"W-w- what whispering?" Takemitchi said nervously. "W-w-well it's nothing" Hakkai turned away from him. "D-definitely not hiding anything." You panicked a bit that you realized the wrong words came out of you.

"Hakkai and y/n cmon guys, one of you guys gotta say it! 'Your sense of style is bad. You're fired.' We three agreed!" Takemitchi panicked more. "You idiot! You're being too loud. He'll hear us!" Hakkai said before you shut both of there mouths. "Both of you guys are gonna get us caught. Just be straight up and say we found someone better." You said until chifuyu decided to speak.

"Guys, that time I saw mitsuya on stage, I thought of something."

..."Heh?"

You guys ended up meeting up with mitsuya who seemed pretty chill. "What's up, chifuyu? What's with the formality?"

"Mitsuya-San! Could you take over my role in this team?" All of you were a bit taken aback from his response.

"What do you mean?" Mitsuya questioned. "Surely my skills as an advisor are lacking compared to yours. Mitsuya-kun would do it better than me!" He said honestly while you guys were happy. "Chifuyu!" You guys said in union not believing he's actually quitting his position.