Chapter 17:Darkness

Start from the beginning

qui gon jinn:"what troubles you padawan?"

your eyes widened....

y/n:"y..you're...."

qui gon jinn:"qui gon jinn...yes...I am a jedi like you are but you seem to be going down a dark path so I ask again what troubles you?"

y/n:"master...i...i cant find him...and he took her!"

qui gon jinn:"then you must find her right?"

y/n:"I'm trying master but I cant!"

qui gon jinn:"and whts stoping you?...because you cant find where he keeps her? a sense of failure that holds you back?"

y/n:"...."

qui gon jinn:"I once had someone close to me like you...the day I lost them I to dove into the dark side of the force so close that I almost lost myself in the darkness like you're doing now"

you looked I shock and as you fully faced him now

y/n:"what made you stop?"

qui gon jinn:"what made me stop was the thought of what she would say if she saw me then...the man I almost became was not then she knew...dont make the same mistake young one your friend is still alive and you can bring her back to see the man she was taken from"

y/n:"master...I.. I dont know how"

you said fully calmed your eyes returned ing to black and your lightsaber now deactivated and on the floor

qui gon jinn:"I feel the fear in you...the fear to face her....why is that?"

y/n:"master....I love her....."

qui gon jinn:"I see...then why are you holding back?"

you looked at him slightly confused but he simply pats your head with a smile

qui gon jinn:"when you see her again let know of how you feel let the force be your guide padwan"

as he slowly faded away moving his arms he revealed behind the thick fog the fortress of the son you looked in amazement before looking around for any signs of master qui gon jinn but found nothing,set back onto your track you get on your speeder and head for the son's lair you were now focused and prepared to save the girl you loved.

*meanwhile in the monastery*

anakin and obi wan had ran into the daughter as she explained to the two that the father was not around at the current moment,the two jedi were insistent on waiting for him thought since they explained the situation to her upon hearing it her expression sours she knew what would happen and decided that the only way to stop him was to give the two a sacred weapon one that would surely dmstop her brother the dagger of mortis

anakin:"are you sure this will work?"

daughter:"the dagger is the only thing that can kill us...you must stop my brother before things get out of hand"