Chapter 1- The first day

Emma's P.O.V

Hi I'm Emma Alonso. I'm 15 right now my birthday is in two days. Before my birthday I have to give a tour to this guy named Jax. He has a bad boy rep. That what other people say because of his motorcycle, but things are going to change for him. I'm not playing any games. I have a scholarship to a college and I'm not going to give that up and lose focus for some " bad boy. " he walks in and he is wearing a leather jacket over his uniform. I said, " your not allowed to wear that jacket it not school uniform." But he said, "oh I'm so scared." Well I don't care, but anyways I will be your tour guide to day, I handed him his schedule and he took it and said, " I only have one class with you ,man, I really want to annoy you!" Well your not going too. I need to stay focused so I'm going to give the stupid tour and we are never going to talk ok. He just backed up and said ok.

Jax's P.O.V

So this girl named Emma came up to me and she was so cute. She didn't seem to like me though I wander why, I mean I'm AWESOME. Any girl would most liking die for me. I went to my locker and I used my magic to change my locker with this guy named Daniel Miller. How did I know it said it outside his locker. So I changed my locker next to Emma's.

Daniels P.O.
I was headed to my locker but my name wasn't on it so I was confused. Maybe the new guy had something to do with this. I had Math with him and asked he said, " Bruh you really think I would change our lockers." I guess not, I was on to him. It was lunch and I sat with Emma, my girlfriend, but then Jax stole my spot next to Emma. She said that I was sitting there and told him to move, but he wouldn't budge, but then he said fine be with your boyfriend.

Emma's P.O.V

I was sitting at lunch when Jax took Daniel's spot I told him to move, but he didn't but then finally he did. I think he was jealous of Daniel being my boyfriend. I went to Daniels house but his mom said he wasn't there he was at.... A friends house. I was getting suspicious because he was always at his house unless he was going to andi's to play video games or lifeguard duty. So I went to my friend Amelia's house and Daniel was there.