Chapter 3

Since last I drafted for this sequel, the amount of reads for the prequel has gone up astronomically! It went from 102k last I wrote to 306k as of 10th Feb. Thank you guys so much! Now, without further ado... the chapter.

"Whaat? You gonna play with mee?" The curse asked, blood coming out of it's mouth and the sockets of where it's eyes should be.

Itadori then began fighting the curse, constantly barraging it with attacks. You were just stood there. Unsure on what to do. Should you help? Should you not?

"What's with that blood that got spat out? Is it poisonous?" You thought to yourself.

"Whaaat? You're strong... this isn't fun." The curse said.

"Is he complaining because of Itadori's strength? Lemme guess, he's so used to people being weaker that defeating them is like child's play." You thought to yourself.

While Itadori was fighting the main curse in the area you were in, you, Megumi and Nobara were disposing of everything else. Nobara was using her hammer while you used your cursed energy to make any weapon that would help you out. Sometimes even relying on your shikigami which you had spawned.

"We should just pretend it's like whack-a-mole, right?" Nobara asked.

"Yeah. Just keep crushing the exits for me. It probably won't retaliate." Megumi replied.

"So, in exchange for its jutsushiki's wide range, the main body can't attack?" You ask.

"Maybe. I'm not sure." Megumi replied.

Then, out of nowhere, just like before, Nobara got sucked into some black hole in the wall by two arms.

"Kugisaki!" You and Megumi called out, trying to go after her.

"No worries. You just keep whacking those moles." Nobara said as she disappeared.

"Crap!" Megumi cursed aloud.

"Kugisaki?" Itadori said.

"Ah! Who? Older brother? Me too!" The curse said, beginning to bound.

"Hey!" Itadori said.

The curse then went into the hole after Kugisaki.

"It ran away?!" I curse.

"Keep after it! That thing and Kugisaki are outside the barrier now! She might actually be against something much worse than we expected! Things on this side are easier than we expected! We'll handle it! Kugisaki's the priority! Go!!" Megumi said to Itadori.

"He wants me to stay?" You thought to yourself.

"If you get in trouble, you better get out too!" You said to Itadori.

"Yeah." He replied before following.

Once the two had left, you and Megumi continued to fight the curses. It felt too easy.

"Your surprise attack is too simple." Megumi said.

"Indeed. Way too simple." You said, cutting off another head.

Once majority of them were gone, you both sensed something. The curse was still alive. The barrier was still there. Something wasn't right. And you were right to think that. A curse came out from nowhere. Though, he seemed stronger than the original curses in the vicinity.

The curse attacked and hit Megumi slightly.

"Megumi!" You say.

"I'm fine. You focus on finding a way to get us out of this mess." Megumi said.