Ni: Moshi Moshi (二)

🥀

"Wow...... Oh there you are! Moshi Moshi! Gojo Satori-san! Watashi wa Y/n L/n desu" She bowed while trying to speak Japanese.

"Fuck! I did a mistake! Sorry... Ah gomen! It's Japan you idiot! Baka Y/n! Its L/n Y/n not Y/n L/n" She said.

"Who are you?" Asked Gojo looking at the girl with h/c colored hair and her eyes was hidden behind a retro oval sunglass in shade red, and her eyes couldn't really be figured through that. Her dressing was black army joggers and a black oxford in shoes. Her upper body was a V-neck full sleeves, black crop top along with a black trench coat that was wide open in front. In total she looked pretty.

"So Mr. Gojo you do know English huh? Good for me. I only learnt few words of Japanese from Anime. Well like I said I'm L/n Y/n, feel free to call me by my first name and add 'chan' in the end maybe cause it's a bit kawaii" She chuckled.

"Oh Mr. Gojo lemme tell you this. You're inside the prison realm because of your best friend's body that is been captured by none other than Kenjaku. He is now known as the Pseudo-Geto. Cool name right?" She asked

"Who is this Kenjaku?" Asked Gojo

"Really? Bruh, I'm from [Country] and you are literally asking me about your country's shit? Damn!" She sighed " Welp! for the starters that brat is a sorcerer from ancient time and is thinking of evolving the humanity with the help of curse energy. Basically the main moto is that only people who can control their curse energy will have the opportunity to live and that way no new curse will be born. This man switches body by implanting his brain from one body to another, getting access to their curse technique as well. His former possession was Noritoshi Kamo and now its your friend Suguru because of his cursed spirit manipulation technique."

"So Kamo huh?"

"Yup! Well he has left a lot of relatives in this world like the Cursed womb: Death Paintings. God Choso is hot even after being a curse!" She said out of the blues. "this brat Kenjaku is a pain in the ass"

"How do you know so much?"

"I have my ways baby.... Ain't I a mystery to those six eyes of yours? So now that I have answered so many questions of yours.. Answer me one. Am I or am I not real?" She sat above a pile of skulls.

"Not real"

"Heh! Why's that?"

"Because the prison really can only have one occupant and now that I'm here no one else can enter"

"At least you know something... Well I'll be your imagination for now then. Think about being the imagination of the strongest sorcerer in the whole jujutsu world, who also happens to be among the most good looking.... Ahhhhh~ You naughty naughty boy, what have you been doing imagining me huh?" Y/n gave him an evil smirk which he returned with same intensity.

"Haven't really done anything yet but next time I'd rather prefer imagining you in maid costume.." he smirked.

"You wish.... Anyway~ I gotta go now.... Bye Bye..." She blew a kiss at him

"Wait! Where are you going? If you're my imagination I want you to stay"

"What? The Satoru Gojo is scared of darkness? Nyctophobic or something?..." She stopped and sighed "Look hold on ok... I'll come back as soon as I can. I promise. I know this place can be very overwhelming but I'll be here with you as much as I can. But you're imagination has work to do. She is a part timer what can I say. So I'll go and comeback asap" She said and faded in the darkness while looking at him through her glasses.

"Y/n...... I hope you come back soon....." Whispered Gojo getting enwrapped by the darkness ones again while thinking of the name 'Y/n that sounded so familiar.

🥀