In love with my stalker (G!P)

"You like this big window?" Ryan asked closing Normani curtains.

"Yeah, when the sunset it's so beautiful" Normani said setting on her bed.

"It's creepy to me, someone could be watching you" Ryan said getting chills.

"I don't have them open all day just when the sunset" Normani said.

"Anyways I got to go I see you tomorrow, love you" Ryan said kissing Normani cheek.

"Love you too" Normani said kissing Ryan cheek.

Normani walked Ryan to the door and watch her get in the car and drive off.

Normani locked her door and set her alarm system.

"What can I snack on" Normani said to her self as she enter her kitchen.

Normani grab a OJ and some donuts and went back up to her room after turning off the lights.

Mani sat at her desk and ate her snack and graded papers.

After she was done she got up and went to shower.

She had her towel wrap around her, she went to her window and open her curtains.

She smiled and took off her towel letting it drop around her feet.

She turned around and bend down to grab the towel.

She walked over to her bed and grab her lotion and walked back to the window.

Her phone ding making her look at it, she picked it up and went to the message.

Lover🤫😍
One Image attached
(It was a picture of Normani bend over picking up her towel)

Normani smile and turned back to the window, she started to rub the lotion on her body slowly knowing her stalker loves when she do that.

Another ding came from her phone and it was a message.

Lover🤫😍
You so beautiful, I can just imagine how soft your skin is and how good you smell.

Normani bit her lip and put the phone down and continue to lotion herself.

Ding

Lover🤫😍
Turn around for me as you put on your clothes I want to stroke myself to your pretty ass

Normani smiled even bigger and grab her underwear and turned around and put them on slowly.

After Normani was done she blow a kiss and close the curtains and her ding again.

Lover🤫😍
One video attached

It was a video of her secret lover cumming all over there hand.

To Lover🤫😍- fuck I wish I was there to lick it all up 😫

Lover🤫😍- me too, I want to see you choke on my dick as I face fuck you😩😩

To Lover🤫😍- quick question

Lover🤫😍- Yes my love?

To lover🤫😍- When are we gonna to meet? I already have an idea of who you are. But I want to see you before I tell you....

Lover🤫😍- Really??

To lover🤫😍- Yes, the pictures you sent of me in the teacher lounge, I just know it's you.

Lover🤫😍- But what if I'm not the one you thinking???

To lover🤫😍- I know you are, come over tomorrow night at 12 please
Read