I hope you don't mind camping?

Start from the beginning

He laughed and raised his hands in defence. "I'm sorry for ever doubting you, Your Majesty!"

"That's better. You should be! That's at least a neck and shoulder message that you owe me tonight."

"I give you full body, and with 'happy ending' too, if there's also an ice cold can of beer in that cooler."

He opened the lid, looked inside, then pulled out a Bud Light with a broad grin. "Bingo!"

After their improvised but delicious meal, they found a guitar in their cabin – that none of them fully knew how to play, but they were actors, and so they managed to make it look and sound professional enough to go along surprisingly well with the crackling of their slowly dying campfire.

Lana sat next to him, her arms wrapped around him and her head resting against his shoulder, her eyes drawn to the hypnotizing dance of the flames and embers, her eyelids feeling heavier and heavier as she listened to him strike a few chords and sing songs like 'California Dreaming', 'American Pie', 'Take Me Home, Country Roads' or 'Over the Rainbow', or at least those parts that he knew the lyrics to.

"I love your voice so much", she whispered in between songs, which made him take a break.

"You do?"

She nodded. "It's so warm and soft, but still strong, and... I don't know, special. Melodic... It makes me so horny, actually."

He had to laugh at that comment. "Is that so? Right now you don't really seem that horny to me, though, you seem rather tired. Extremely tired, I might say."

She lifted her head and stuck her tongue out at him, then gently stroked his back with a smile. "All I'm saying is, I like to listen to you sing."

"Thanks, babe! I like to sing too, at least when next to a campfire. We always sang a lot in summer camp."

"Did you often go to summer camp as a kid?"

"Oh yeah, every summer almost, with all my brothers and sisters, otherwise my parents wouldn't have known what to do with us during the summer break, I assume. How about you?"
She shook her head. "I don't think we had the money. Maybe that's why I love this stuff so much now, because I never got to experience it when I was younger."

"Oh... I'm sorry!"

"Well, at times my life was quite sad, that's just how it is. No need to be sorry."

He leaned over and gently kissed her forehead, holding her tight with the intention to let her know that now that he was here, he would do anything in his power to make sure her life would never be sad ever again.

"It's nice though that you have such great memories, also with your family, your brothers and sisters. I, uhm... I'd really like to meet them. Those whom I haven't met yet, and your brother properly dressed this time."

He chuckled thinking back at her encounter with Donovan from two months ago, when she accidentally ended up standing in front of him wearing nothing but an ensemble of sexy lingerie and a pair of high heels.

"Actually, I'm planning to fly out to Atlanta at the end of the month for a few days and visit them. If you want to and feel comfortable enough with it, you can join me? I'd love it if you would, and they'd all love to meet you for sure!"

"When exactly? At the end of this month?"

"Yeah, in like, three weeks, I think."

She nodded and thought about it, browsing through her mental calendar. "I'm going to be quite busy over the next weeks, I'll need to start preparing for this indie film I'll be shooting next month, there's still a lot of work to do for the fall collection of the Keep It Regal Boutique, and next month I'll also start doing the in-person conventions again. So we won't have a lot of weekends for us anymore, I'm afraid", she sighed, "But as long as I'm free and I can make it work somehow, I'd love to come with you to Atlanta!"