He just hummed in response as a sign that he understood her, but he also noticed that she still didn't answer his question from the start. Why was she wearing bandages?

"Now I have a question." The girl started, getting Todorokis attention who was now looking back in her eyes.

"You have an ice Quirk, I assume from your mother but you also have another one. So is it like just heat, or is it a fire Quirk like your fathers?" She asked, being really curious about the powers of the boy.

Todoroki's face became dark when she asked that, he looked away from her and began to glare at the ground.

"It is a fire Quirk, but don't expect to ever see me use this." He darkly spoke, resulting in the black haired girl to raise an eyebrow at him.

Todoroki just continued to look angry on the ground, expecting the girl to question him further.

"Can I call you Shoto?" She asked, completely changing the subject, what surprised the boy a little.

"What?"

"Shoto sounds way better than Todoroki, so can I call you Shoto?" She once again asked, purposely changing the subject after noticing that the boy clearly didn't want to talk about his Quirk.

"...No." Todoroki shortly answered.

"...Damn okay. But you can call me Ryuka if you want, Todoroki-kun." She answered, completely not bothered by the boys answer.

"Hm." Was all he retorted, making the girl let out an amused huff at the boys behavior.

_ _ _ _ _

The students were all dismissed to go have a little break and then go back to class. Ryuka was just walking down the hall on her way to the nurses office to look for Izuku.

She saw him when she went there to get her arm patched up but obviously she couldn't talk to him then because he was unconscious. And she needed to talk to him immediately.

All Might and recovery girl were just talking to one another, mostly about Izuku and One For All.

As Ryuka came closer to the door of the nurses office, she could hear two voices speaking, but she couldn't quite discover what exactly they were saying.

As she stood right in front of the door, she opened it quietly without knocking, stepping into the room with silent steps, before looking at the two figures talking.

There was recovery girl, nothing unusual to see her there. But there was someone else, a skinny blonde man who's outfit looked too big for his body.

When Ryuka took a second good look at the man, her eyes slightly widened before they quickly turned into a glare.

"Recovery girl." She loudly spoke up, making the two adults turn around quickly, a little surprised that they didn't hear her come inside.

"I came to visit Izuku-chan, can I stay for a while?" The girl asked, still looking sharply at the blonde man standing next to the old lady.

"Of course you can. Just sit wherever you want." She politely answered, turning around and taking a few documents, she said something to the blonde man in a hushed voice before leaving the room.

Now there was just Ryuka, the skinny blonde man and the sleeping Izuku in the room. The man took a short look at the girl that was still glaring at him. Deciding that he should better leave, he turned around and headed for the door as well.

"All Might." Ryuka called from behind him, making the man jump in surprise and turn around quickly. He maybe tried to hide his surprise, but the girl knew that her assumption was right the second she looked into his eyes.