bicycle ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ mirabel x fem!reader

Start from the beginning

Sometimes you'd catch her staring at you from outside as both of you would end up greeting and waving at each other.

There's also times when she'd visit the shop, mainly with another curly haired boy.

At first glance, you thought they were twins, but it's actually her cousin, Camilo Madrigal.

One time, he transformed into Mirabel before calling you 'mamacita' with a very funny smirk.

You silently chuckled to yourself at the thought of it as you continued on cleaning the counter of your shop.

You perked as the bell rung.

"Valentina!" You called out as the said madrigal bumped into a plant by the door. 

"Y/n! Oh-! No! Mirabel's fine!" She stammered as you dashed towards her, stopping her from making any more accidents.

"What happened to y--" You paused, noticing her new appearance.

She gave you an awkward smile as she straightened her poise. 

"Did you take it personally when i said you look cute without your glasses or did you break them again?" You raised a brow as you smiled at her in adoration.

"Uhm.. No! Definitely not!" She quickly shook her head. "I can~.. see without glasses anyway so--!" 

"You're so much like your father." You giggled, grabbing her glasses from her small bag as you placed it back on her face. "Come here, the shop's close anyway. I want to show you something." You added, pulling her with you.

You slammed the shop's door shut, not forgetting to lock it as you fumble with the keys, finding your pocket to keep it in. 

She quickly followed behind you as you turned to a corner, you two were headed to the back of the shop. 

You smiled reassuringly at her as she looked around the tree filled place. 

You finally arrived on your fenced garden as both your eyes landed on a life-sized metal bicycle. 

She gasped in amazement, running towards the bicycle as you could notice her resisting herself from touching it. 

"It's this big?!" She squealed as you giggled with a small nod. "You did it!" She jumped in excitement. 

"Well.. do you want to come with me? I want to ride it with you." You gave her a toothy smile with raised brows.

"Definitely!"

༻ ♡ ♡ ♡ ༺

You two made your way up a hill with the bike by your side. 

"I was actually thinking of making a small wooden carrier connected behind, so you wouldn't be uncomfortable riding it." You gave her another toothy smile as her heart jumped by your words.

"That would give you a lot of work." She shook her head as you chuckled.

"You wouldn't want to sit in this hard small backseat i made, you know?" You patted the small seat behind yours.

Mirabel looked at you horrendously, she would love to actually sit in it. 

As long as you two would be so close, plus, it was going to be her first time hugging you. 

"Let's do it!" She gave you a prepared nod as you nodded after.

You hopped on to the bike as you gave her your hand, assisting her.