bicycle ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ mirabel x fem!reader

Start from the beginning

You held the small box in hand as she walked towards you with a shy smile.

"Mirabel Valentina Rojas Madrigal? You have a very pretty name." You uttered as a tint of pinkish blush dusted her cheeks.

"Oh! Uh-! Well~ I-.." She stammered as you showed her the small box.

"Here's your order." You cut her off as she handed you the coins afterwards.

Mirabel internally smacked herself from failing to form the right words in front of you.

You noticed that as you gave her a reassuring smile before handing her a box of new glasses she needed.

"You look pretty too!" She crooked a wide smile, her cute cheeks swelled as she did. "I mean your name! It--!" 

"Thank you, you look pretty today as well. It's cute seeing you without glasses right now." You giggled as she tucked her head down, bashful.

You giggled once again. "Don't get all shy now or else you won't be able to come back anymore." You joked.

"I'm trying." She silently groaned before shooting her head up at you again. 

Before she could talk, a certain object distracted her as she approached the odd looking object just by the counter.

"Ooh! What is this?" She cleared her throat, lightening the atmosphere up.

Both's gaze landed on a messy unfinished wood figure by the counter.

"Oh well.. wood figures! Iv'e been practicing wood carving these days.." You answered, shrugging a shoulder before plopping the coins down the drawers.

"You're so talented!"

"No-uh, no i am not."

"Well, whatever makes you sleep at night." She chuckled at your humbleness as she leaned down the woof figure. "But.. what exactly is this?" She added.

"A bicycle! Well.. that's what i decided to call it!" You responded, facing her as you two stared at the wooden 'bicycle' figure.

"What does it do?"

"It's like horses! You can ride them and well.. they can't move on their own, so you have to control them.." 

"What does it eat?" 

You chuckled as her eyes seemed to sparkle more and more, wanting to hear every detail about you and your interests.

"Oh no, they don't eat anything, love." You gently shook her head as she darts her eyes to you and back to the wood figure before standing upright.

"I've known horses, i didn't know such thing exists!" She awkwardly giggled, adjusting the strap of her shoulder bag.

"It's still in progress, my room's like struck by a hurricane." You huffed through your nostrils as she giggled once again.

"I think you're doing great!" She gave you a thumbs up as you smiled back.

"Thank you, i hope i would." You nervously muttered. Usually, everything you do is great and it will turn out great! Sometimes, it's just.. not for long.

"You will!" She bumped your shoulder. "Make sure to update me about it! Goodluck!" She grinned widely.

Sometimes, you'd just wonder if her cheeks ever get sore from smiling too much.

Either way, something about her smile would also make you smile as well. It was contagious. 

After that small cute incident, you weren't really surprised when you'd always see the said madrigal passing by your shop every now and then.