Chapter 5

After the lunch with Tengen, they went back to the headquarters before the sun sets. Ayim immediately seek for Tomioka to get his insights.

"Shinobu-san? Have you seen Tomioka-san?" Ayim asked to Kocho when she saw her in the hallway.

"Ara ara~ Ayim-san, last time I saw him, he was in his estate." Shinobu replied and Ayim nodded in response then she ran to Giyu's estate.

"Giyu..." Called Ayim when she entered the estate.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Giyu with his head sticking out of the door.

"I need to talk to you." Replied Ayim.

"Okay, come in." He said and Ayim entered the room.

"Why are you half naked?! Put your uniform back!" Ayim exclaimed and Giyu just stared at her.

"Oh please, don't act like you haven't seen me naked before." Giyu teased a little bit. Ayim's face went blank.

"I'm not here to joke with you, I just need to vent out." She said and Giyu's face went serious then he wore back his uniform.

"About Uzui?" He asked.

"Well, not really but there's something I want to tell you about him too." She replied.

They both left the room and sat in the patio while watching the sun set.

"I'm tired." Ayim said as the cold breeze dampens their skin.

"But it's your day off." Said Giyu.

"No, not like that. I don't want my life anymore." She said as her hair turned into blue. She's trying to hold back her deep sighs.

"Ayim..." Said him as he tried to comfort her. He doesn't really know how to comfort someone. If it's other people, he'll just leave them alone.

"I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe I should retire? Or should I let myself be eaten by a demon?" She suggested and he frowned. A hot second later, Giyu smacked her head.

"Ow! What was that for?" She asked while rubbing the area.

"What the hell are you talking about? Thinking of surrendering yourself to a demon." Giyu said with a frown.
Ayim hugged him tightly.

"Sorry. I won't say that again." She said softly.

"You better not be. If I ever hear you say that, I'll cut your tongue and feed it to you." He said then Ayim lets go of him and she looked at him with a gross reaction.

"Disgusting!" She said.

"Anyways, what about the thing with Uzui?" He asked.

"Oh, he wants me to be his girlfriend instead." She replied. Giyu's heart ache a little. He grew an infatuation to the girl since they first met and it got stronger after they had sex.

"Well, do you want to?" He asked hoping that Ayim will say no.

"I don't know. It means I'll have to commit to him, right?" She replied ans he nodded.

"And we won't be able to hang out like how we do now because Uzui and I will always be together. Not to mention, his wives too will be with us." She added. His heart felt light after hearing that she doesn't like the idea of them not hanging out.

"Did you tell him that?" He asked.

"Nope. I told him I'll think about it." She replied and she laid her back to the floor of the patio then she took a deep sigh.

"Is there something else that's bothering you?" He asked while looking at her.

"It's not in my plan." She replied. He was confused.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Meeting you, getting close to you, having a commitment to someone, getting married. Not even one of those is part of my plan. I just need to become a demon slayer and die peacefully then get reincarnated to meet someone in another life." She said. Her hair turned into white.

"I wasn't part of your plan but here I am." He muttered.

"Yeah, here you are ruining my plan." She said with a chuckle.

"Maybe it's a sign to not follow your plan but to follow your heart." He said hoping that she'll pick him over Uzui.

"Maybe. Okay, from now on, I'll follow my heart." She said and she sat back up again.

They stared into each other's eye and Giyu leaned in to initiate a kiss and Ayim gladly kissed him back.

"Want to stay over tonight? I can lend you my spare sleepwear." He asked after he pulled out.

"Sure. That's not a bad idea." She said.

They went inside and after Ayim had wash up, she wore Giyu's sleepwear and they laid on the sleeping mat.

"Do you want to hug me?" He asked and she nodded. She scooted over to him and cuddled him. She burried her face on the crook of his neck and closed her eyes while Giyu wrapped his arms around her waist.

Not long after, Giyu claimed her lips once again and they made out for a couple of minutes until she decided to pull away.

"Goodnight." Ayim muttered and gave Giyu one last peck on his lips.

"Goodnight." He answered then he kissed her forehead and he drifted to dreamland too.

Midnight came and a cute little demon wandered around the estate searching for Ayim. She opened the door and saw two people cuddled up while sleeping. Her eyes sparkled as she remembers her parents.

She crawled in between them and laid comfortably as she close her eyes and sleep too.

"Nezuko~ Nezuko?" Called Tanjiro. It's still dark but he went to check on his sister, he saw that the door and box were opened so he searched for her immediately only to find out, she's sleeping between Ayim and Giyu.

"Nezuko! Come here! Don't disturb them please!" He whispered yell. Nezuko didn't budge though, she stayed asleep.

Tanjiro has no choice but to wake Giyu up so he can pick up Nezuko. He quietly walked in the room and squatted beside Giyu.

"Tomioka-san..." He called and he poked him on the arm lightly. Giyu groaned in response.

"Tomioka-san, wake up please." He said and Giyu slowly opened his eyes.

"Why are you here?" Giyu asked.

"Nezuko snuck in and she's in between of you two. Can you stand so I can pick her up?" He asked Giyu then Giyu looked to his side and yes, Nezuko is indeed between them.
He has no choice but to stand up. Tanjiro scooped Nezuko in his arms and put her in the wooden box he carried with him.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, Tomioka-san. Sleep well." He said before leaving.

Giyu rubbed his eyes before he laid back with Ayim who's currently faced down on her pillow. Giyu fixed her position making sure she breathes well while sleeping. After he did that, he kissed her forehead then he went back to sleep again.