INTRODUCTION

Hello guys so here is my new book . dont worry  i will also continue "Kaira: Heart connects" . Coming back to this book , It will be totally a Emotional + Romantic Love story of Kaira . initially , it will start from Kaira's School Days . Main story will began later.

So Here is the initial Character Sketch -

Kartik -  17 year old Boy who has Recently shifted to Delhi with his Parents . Due to some reason , He and his Mom-Dad live Away from his whole family. He is a boy who hates to study books and go to school.

Naira- 17 year old Girl who lives in Delhi since many years with her cute small family . She loves her small brother alot. She is a girl who is so much focused on her studies . She considers herself as the "Queen " . She have two bestfriends- Shreya and Akshat . They have a group named "The Devil Squad 😈" (Sab kuch abhi hi jaan loge , let the story move forward 😂)

Manish and Swarna - Kartik's Parents and love him alot more than anyone. Can do anything for his Happiness.

Akshara and Naitik - Naira's Parents and love her alot. They can do anything for their small cute family. Akshara is little bit concerned for Naira due to some reason.

Bobby - Naira's little brother who studies in 2nd Standard. He loves her sister alot more than anyone.

Note:
-Both the family have a big joint family but due to some reasons , they live away from them.
-Reason for living alone will be revealed later.
-Kaira still goes to school i.e. Story is starting with kaira being teenagers.
-Other characters of the story will come later in the book.

So guys this is the small introduction of the initial characters of the story. I hope you guys will like this new story of mine. I was thinking to start this story in Instagram but now I have changed my plans.

At last ,

Let's Relive the Journey of love in this book.......

      Love is not about how much you say
                      'i love you '
     But how much you prove that it's true

~~Until then see ya! ◉‿◉