Yun-bi looks up at him as she nods. "I thought it will be fun to try something like that."

"Well, goodluck. I'm sure you'll get in," he assures her.

She chuckles, "You haven't even seen me dance."

"Wait can we possibly watch -- Su-hyoek!" He was interrupted when Dae-su called him. "Oh right, we have after school classes," he says to her, feeling disappointed.

"It's fine, I'll just tell you the result tomorrow," she says as she puts her backpack on and started walking towards the door. "Bye," Yun-bi waves before turning her back and going out.

Su-hyeok sighs before heading out as well. He wanted to slap himself for not telling her that he could just not attend that class today.

When they arrived, Cheong-san, Gyeong-su, On-jo, and I-sak were already there. He's not really close with the other girls, but Cheong-san forced them to enroll there as well. Probably to spend more time with On-jo who he obviously likes.

It has just been 20 minutes since the class started but Su-hyeok cannot keep from looking at his wristwatch.

"Yah Su-hyeok, can you stop fidgeting. I can't concentrate," Dae-su complains.

"Tss as if you're listening," he counter Dae-su's remark. "Anyway, if the teacher looks for me, just tell him I was sick so I just went home," Su-hyeok whispers before asking permission to go to the bathroom.

"Wait what do you mean?" Dae-su asks. Su-hyeok only responded with pointing to his bag before bringing it with him outside.

Once he was outside, he started running towards the direction of their school.

***

NAM ON-JO, who witnessed the interaction asked Dae-su curiously. "Where is he going?"

But being clueless as well, he only responded with a shrug.

On-jo sighs, not feeling satisfied not knowing what's been bothering the guy he likes.

***

OH YUN-BI and the rest who auditioned were waiting outside the building for the results. After performing, the president told them to wait as they talk about it.

She was sitting on the stairs that leads to the field, away from the other, when she heard someone running towards her. When Yun-bi looked to her left, she saw Su-hyeok catching his breath.

"Su-hyeok, what are you doing here?" She asks curiously.

"I just.. uhm left something. Right, that's it," he says more to himself.

Yun-bu chuckles at his reason. "Really? Well you're too late since the guard already locked all the rooms."

He scratches the back of his neck before sitting down next to Yun-bi. "How's the audition?" He says, trying to avoid the topic of him being here.

"Still waiting.. oh they're here," Yun-bi stands as she saw Chae-won and the other seniors walk towards them.

"Guys! Here's the list of the ones who passed. Congrats everyone and thank you all for participating," she then gave the paper to the nearest girl next to her.

Everyone started to walk over but Yun-bi stayed where she at.

"Hey let's look at it," Su-hyeok encourages her. She only smiled at him, looking unsure on whether she wanted to know the result or not. "It's fine, I know you did well," he says as he take her hand and pull her towards the others.

Before they could even look at the paper, Yun-bi heard Chae-won congratulating her. "You did really well. I can't wait to perform with you." With that, she started walking away.

Yun-bi looked towards Su-hyeok with wide eyes. None of them said a thing as Su-hyeok grab the paper from the girl holding it. "You passed! I told you," he announces as he gives her the list.

She smiles as she saw her name as the first one in the list. "Thank you," Yun-bi says before handling the paper to others.

She then started walking back to where she was just seating to pick up her bag. She looked back and saw Su-hyeok following her.

"You're going home?" He asks.

She nods with a small smile on her face. "Yeah, I'm pretty tired."

They both started walking towards the gate. Once they reached outside, Yun-bi stops and faced Su-hyeok. "My grandmother will pick me up so.. you can go first," she says while giving him a smile.

"Oh yeah sure. See you tomorrow," with that, he started walking away.

***

LEE SU-HYEOK mentally slapped himself as he started walking away. He would have offer to stay until she was picked up, but he got caught with her smile and cannot think straight.

To be honest, he doesn't even know why he acts this way with her. He never felt like this towards anyone before. She's the first one.