Meeting Up

Harry, Manny and Robin sat at the table, eating pancakes.
"We heard noises in the junk room. Manny was to scared to come, but the door was locked when I tried to open it. What was in there? We heard you talking to some girl." Robin asked. The noises confused him and Manny. Harry was a little nervous to introduce Paige. He thought it would be okay though.
"Paige, meet my two friends."
Harry called out for Paige. Paige gasped and ran over to them, Manny smiled at Paige, but Robin just looked at her in disgust.
"Why do we need girls?" Robin asked rudely. Harry looked at Robin.
"She is the notebook, the 'Let's get creative' thing. She became human." Harry explained. Manny was shocked, and slightly scared. Who would let a 'murderer' in their house? Paige smiled, she never meant for that to happen. Heck, she hated what happened.
"Hi! Um, how about we lay of the crafts? Maybe drawing? Or-" Paige was interrupted.
"NO! how about we just watch TV? Please!" Manny asked. He had gotten into way to many things. And all of his household items come to life. God knows what the globe will do about getting interrupted.
They had fun, they went to the park, swam at the beach, went to a museum (and got kicked out for tampering with the art). They finally knew how to have fun without blood! They became close, but Robin still didn't like her to much.
Paige went to bed on the couch, and couldn't sleep. She missed Tony. She got out her mini sketchpad and drew Tony. She never would admit it, but she liked Tony. Liked liked him. She kissed the picture and fell asleep. While she was asleep, Manny came in.
"Hehe, I see a picture!" Manny whispered. He took out the paper to see her drawing. Chuckling, he went upstairs. "The clock has a mystery crush!"