Undisclosed Desires

A/N: Hello! So here's the deal. I'm gonna start updating more often. Yeah. This oneshot was written because I absolutely adore oneshots where the reader loses their virginity to the character. Especially when it's fluffy. So enjoy this fluffy, sweet smut! (y/n)= your name.
------------------

Loki and you had been 'courting'-that's what he liked to call it- for almost two years. You and he shared a lot of firsts together. He gave you your first kiss, you made him have his first rollercoaster ride, and the list goes on. One thing you hadn't had the pleasure of doing yet, though, was sex. You never really understood why sex was such a big deal. You hoped to better understand one day, with Loki of course.

At this moment, you and Loki were getting ready for bed. Both of you were changed into your sleepwear, his being a green t-shirt and black boxer-shorts and yours being a blue tank top and white underwear. Just as you turned off the light switch, Loki came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You smiled and leaned back in his embrace. He placed his warm lips on your shoulder and started to kiss his way up your neck. You let out a small whimper when he gently nibbled on that sweet spot on your neck.

You then turned to where you were facing him. He bent down slightly and captured your lips in a loving kiss. It was exactly like the many kisses you two had shared. Except for the fact that you could taste a hint of desire on his lips. Loki kept his hands at your waist, slowly and lazily rubbing up and down. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and moved your lips against his.

He then brought his hands below your thighs and lifted you up. Loki still focused on the passionate kiss. Carrying you over to your shared bed, he carefully lay you down and hovered on top of you. He started to lovingly stroke your sides and push your shirt up a bit. This was when you started to get nervous. Not because you didn't want this, because you really wanted this. But it was because you were afraid that you wouldn't be good enough for Loki.

"Darling. What's wrong?" Loki said as he broke away from the kiss, sensing your nervousness. You stared up into his green eyes before you let out your answer.

"Nothing's wrong. It's just, well, I've never done this before. I mean, had sex." You told him. His eyes widened a bit at that. You looked away from him, trying to avoid his piercing gaze.

"I'm sorry if I seemed too forward. I just didn't know that you were a virgin. We won't do anything that you don't approve of." Loki said. He then rolled off of you and moved to lay down beside you.

"N-no, I'm completely fine with it! I'm just a bit nervous, that's all." You admitted. He smiled sweetly and gave you a short kiss.

"Are you sure? I don't want to do anything to you that you don't like." He told you.

"Yes. I'm absolutely sure." You answered. Loki crawled back on top of you and resumed the searing kiss. Since you had no experience in what was to come, you let him take complete control. You could tell that he thoroughly enjoyed being the dominant one. Loki ran his hands up your sides and stopped when he was right below your breasts. You moaned at the sensation and put your arms around his neck again.

Loki then let his right hand cup your breast through your shirt. He broke the kiss for a moment.

"Is this alright?" He asked you. You nodded and felt butterflies in your stomach. He still made sure that every little action was okay, even though you already told him that they were. And that made you remember just how careful he always was with you.

He started to softly fondle your breast, still watching your face for any sign of discomfort. But the only emotion on your face at the moment was lust and pleasure. You pulled his face back down for a kiss. Loki gladly took your offer and gently nibbled at your bottom lip. He touched his tongue to your lip, causing you to gasp and allowing him to slip his tongue into your mouth. He cautiously explored the inside of your mouth for a while, still kneading your breast.

Loki pulled back again and lifted your shirt up a bit. He looked into your eyes with a look that seemed to be asking for permission. You nodded, making sure that he knew it was okay. He slowly took your shirt off and threw it onto the floor. You could see that he was looking over your exposed torso.

"You are absolutely beautiful, my darling." Loki said as he pressed a sweet kiss onto your forehead. You were thankful that you turned the light off, because you definitely wouldn't be as confident if he could see you any better. You were already blushing a deeper red than cherries.

Loki swiftly removed his green shirt and added it to the small pile of clothing that was next to the bed. You found yourself staring at his chest. He was very lean, and not quite as bulky as other people such as Thor. But he was still more than able to physically dominate you. Loki brought you out of your thoughts with a kiss that nearly made you melt.

He then brought his left hand to the outside of your thigh, slowly trailing it towards your womanly parts. You let out a shuddering breath that showed just how much you wanted this. Loki pulled your underwear down your legs, making sure to go slow enough to tease you. Your panties were thrown aside. Loki, again, pulled back and admired your body. He looked up at your face and saw that you were blushing even more than earlier.

"There's nothing you should be embarrassed about, (y/n). You're absolutely perfect in every way." Loki whispered in your ear. Your heart skipped a beat at his words. You reached around Loki's back and pulled at the waistband of his boxer shorts. Apparently, he took the hint and removed them. Both of you were now completely naked.

Loki dipped his head down and started so kiss your neck. He immediately found your weak spot and stayed there. You couldn't stop moaning as he continued to drag out the buildup. He pulled back for a second.

"Are you on any type of birth control?" He asked you. Not being able to trust that your voice wouldn't waver, you simply nodded 'yes'. He kissed you again and positioned himself at your entrance. You knew that he was taking his time and using all of his restraint when you felt how tense his back muscles were.

Loki then slowly thrusted into you. By now you were dripping with desire, so he didn't need to use much force. As he filled you, you whimpered in both pain and pleasure. He pulled back and looked into your eyes with a lustful expression.

"Are you alright? Do you want me to stop?" He asked, panting and cupping your face with his left hand.

"I'm fine, just keep going." You told him. He didn't need to be told twice. As he set a torturously slow pace, he went to kiss your neck again. Loki's lips against your neck was one of the best feelings you could possibly imagine. You instinctually dragged your nails down his back, causing red lines to appear. Loki groaned and started to thrust faster.

You felt as if you were about to melt and turn into a puddle. Loki was doing everything he could to ensure that this was pleasurable for you. And if that meant holding back a lot of his sexual power, then so be it.

The both of you were moaning constantly. You could feel pleasure building up inside your stomach. Loki then grabbed your hips in both his hands and adjusted them to an angle that allowed him to go deeper. The pleasure was heightened by a lot, and you let out a breathy moan.

"My darling, you feel so amazing. Let go and come for me." Loki purred into your ear. You felt your insides clench at his words, and you met your release with a shout of your lover's name. It only took him a few seconds before he shuddered and came inside of you. The both of you just remained still, looking into each other's eyes with unmeasurable amounts of love.

Loki pulled out of you and collapsed at your side before pulling you into his arms. You knew that you would be sore in the morning. It was totally worth it. You thought as you admired the angel in your bed.

"Goodnight, my darling (y/n). I love you so much." You heard Loki whisper, him then laying a kiss to the top of your head.

"I love you too. Goodnight." You replied. Both you and Loki eventually drifted off to sleep.