🌸|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4 ⌫

Start from the beginning

He was everything to her then.

"I'll drop you off here, Y/n

"I'll drop you off here, Y/n." Tanjiro said as he smiled. "Alright!"

"Oh, and Y/n!" Tanjiro called out. Y/n let out a hum of confusion. "Text me when you get back safely," He said with a closed-eyed smile.

Y/n's eyes widened once again before giving him the kindest smile has has ever seen. "I will. Please take care on your way back,"

Tanjiro blushed before letting out a 'I will!' as he walked away with a smile.

"Hmm?" Y/n hummed as she heard footsteps behind her

Who's that? A stalker? A kidnapper? Oh heck no-

Y/n then mustered up all of her courage as she turned around to throw a punch at the figure behind her, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Oww! What was that for?!" A scream was heard from. The figure. Y/n then opened her eyes to see a boy her age with blonde hair and brown to gold eyes.

"Why were you following me?!" Y/n asked comically. "Tanjiro told me to give you something! You're Y/n Tsuyuri, right?" He asked.

Y/n hesitantly nodded. Zenitsu froze for a moment.

"Y/N-CHANNNNNN MARRY MEEEEEE" Zenitsu screamed. Y/n sweatdropped. "What's your name...?" Y/n asked as Zenitsu tugged on her sleeve.

"It's Zenitsu Agatsuma~" He replied. "O-ok," Y/n replied, quite literally scared.

"So, what did Tanjiro want to give me?" Y/n asked softly. "Oh! That idiot wanted to give you this." Zenitsu explained as he held out a beaded bracelet that contained her three favourite colours.