🌸|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1 ⌫

"Kanao is really pretty, isn't she?"

"It's a shame that she's dating Genya..."

That year was the second year of high school for Y/n.

Everyone would describe her as quiet, but when you got to know her she could be rather talkative and loud.

"Kanae nee-san, are you going to the staff room soon?" Y/n asked inquisitively.

"Yes, I'll should be going now! You girls should get to class too! See you all later!" Kanae exclaimed cheerfully as she waved goodbye with a soft smile.

The girls waved back as they continued walking to their desired destination.

"Hey Y/n, I heard that ten guys sent you confessions! Is that true?" Shinobu asked in awe.

"Eh?! Well, I guess that's true..." Y/n asked as pink dusted her cheeks. "Ara! You really are popular!" Shinobu teased as Y/n's face was quite literally red by now.

"Ah, we've reached. See you later girls!" Shinobu added with a closed-eyed smile.

"Bye Y/n!" Kanao waved.

Guess I'm all by myself now...

Y/n thought as she walked around to see a poster.

'I still have 10 minutes, might as well check this out.'

'Beware! There is a creep who randomly appears in the evening, speaks loud and clearly, and will suddenly go quiet and stare at you!

Please tell any teacher when you encounter this blonde student!'

"Ah, this is terrible..." Y/n whispered to herself. "I better text everyone since class hasn't started yet...'

The Butterfly Sisters 🦋🌸

𝐘/𝐧🦋
Hey everyone, I found
This poster when I
was walking around 💀
*insert photo*

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐮 💜
Ara, ara! Do I have to kill someone? 😃

𝐘/𝐧 🦋
Shinobu nee-san-

Kanao 💕 is online!

𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐨 💕
Thank you for telling us that Y/n! 💕

𝐘/𝐧 🦋
It's no problem! 💕 Gtg!

𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐨 💕
See you later!

Y/n sighed as she turned off her phone. 'Time to get to class, I guess.'

As Y/n stepped into her class, she found students talking and hanging around.