Chapter Forty Four

Third Person Pov:

Ginny and Luna's wedding was fast approaching and decorating and getting decorations were getting finalized by the minute. The stress of everything was most definitely real and everyone felt it well maybe everyone expect Luna. Luna didn't really seem to care how everything turned out because as she's mentioned to everyone she's going to spend the rest of her life with the one person she truly cares about, and loves more than anyone in the world, why should anything else matter.

Now while all the stress is on Luna and Ginny why not take a look at Harry and Draco

Harry's Pov:

I threw the piece of pop corn at Draco and he just kept laughing.

"I don't understand what you're finding so funny." I said with an eye roll.

"Your face." He said still dying of laughter.

"What's wrong with my face?"

"Nothings wrong with your face, it's just it was funny you were so shocked."

"How was I supposed to know that he was going to admit his love for her brother and she was going to admit her love for his sister."

Draco kept laughing.

The credits started rolling.

"So next time a horror movie?" Draco asked.

"What's your obsession with trying to get me to watch a horror movie?"

"It's not an obsession." Draco said crossing his arms.

"It sort of is but, then when I offer to watch a cheesy movie you're all in."

"I'm a helpless romantic is all Potter." He said standing up walking toward his kitchen with his cup and bowl.

"Aww Draco! Are you getting inspiration from these movies?" I teased.

"What no." He gave a half annoyed face half confused face.

He grabbed what looked like salad and a bowl full with chicken in rice out of the fridge.

The minute the fridge closed Princess and Nova came running out of Draco's room.

He set the bowls on the floor Nova, immediately going for the salad looking thing, and Princess going for the chicken and rice.

"Did you really make them food?"

"Well I made us popcorn I couldn't just let the poor animals starve."

"That's why Princess likes coming over here so much, it's because you spoil her!"

"I do not spoil her."

"You do too!"

"No I don't! Also I'm sure she loves coming over for my company." He turned to Princess "Isn't that right Princess?" Princess just wagged her tail in response.

"She's not the only one that likes your company." I mumbled.

"Hm?" Draco said turning to me.

"Oh nothing."

He gave a suspicious look.

"Anyway what's are we getting for lunch?"